WEN

Honored Contributor

Sounds like Dooter's peep, Cooper, isn't feeling well. I hope Dooters gives her lots of nuzzle so she gets better soon!!!

Smiley Has Fever Smiley Face, Emoticon

Valued Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe! There are numerous WEN bashing threads going on BB, if you around and in the mood, letting you know. @HappyDaze@quadmimi, some others and me are there.

@sonechko @HappyDaze @quadmimi

Thanks for the heads-up!  I was on, but left to watch the Olympics, missed it here.  Please keep keeping me in the loop. Heart

So sad I missed out on the fun - hate to miss a good party, especially with you Wenners!  Smiley Happy

I did notify Mr. Dooters > I left the boards about the goings on with the insider and the MEOWS about Q dropping Chaz. UNBELIEVABLE Heart

NO MORE Mr. nice horsey!  

I'm sorry for asking a dumb question (actually, I am hoping that is all this is, a dumb question). Are there really serious rumors about QVC dropping Chaz and his line? That really wouldn't happen would it? 😳

Respected Contributor

I'm glad someone brought this up.  First, I heard poor Dooters was not feeling well, I don't know why buy I'm hoping it's nothing serious. 

Those bashing posts, I don't go near them either, SuferWife.  These people WANT us to answer them.  I feel if a bashing post appears just let it stand by itself and they'll get tired and move on.  Notice how no matter how much logic is said to them they find a way to keep bashing.  No one has lost their hair in my opinion.  Notice too how that kind of bashing is not aimed at anyone else so intensely or so consistently.  I feel too that Guthy Renker is making people angry and they're taking it out on Chaz.  He has to use them because Wen is global and he cannot sell intercontinental the way he sells within the US.  There was an issue quite a while back, people were having issues with them and it was told to them certain ingredients must be a certain way or omitted for sales intercontinentally hence, he has to use GR.  Laws can be quirky when selling things overseas.  I have repeatedly reported these bashing posts to QVC expressly telling them to delete them on sight but they just leave them there.  I think Chaz should sue for defamation of character.

Anyway, on the brighter side someone posted that when they were at the salon they got some PJP RTM and love it.  Lucky them!!!  I tried to find it on his site but I guess you have to go there to get it.  Only the CC is there so far.

Regular Contributor

@77yangya I think the PJP rtm will be available in October. I can't wait for it to come out. The cc smells so good!

Honored Contributor

The babysitter texted me a picture of Toby yesterday. He looks like he is well rested! HA! HA! @ANewHue & @Drythe.

image.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I'm glad someone brought this up.  First, I heard poor Dooters was not feeling well, I don't know why buy I'm hoping it's nothing serious. 

Those bashing posts, I don't go near them either, SuferWife.  These people WANT us to answer them.  I feel if a bashing post appears just let it stand by itself and they'll get tired and move on.  Notice how no matter how much logic is said to them they find a way to keep bashing.  No one has lost their hair in my opinion.  Notice too how that kind of bashing is not aimed at anyone else so intensely or so consistently.  I feel too that Guthy Renker is making people angry and they're taking it out on Chaz.  He has to use them because Wen is global and he cannot sell intercontinental the way he sells within the US.  There was an issue quite a while back, people were having issues with them and it was told to them certain ingredients must be a certain way or omitted for sales intercontinentally hence, he has to use GR.  Laws can be quirky when selling things overseas.  I have repeatedly reported these bashing posts to QVC expressly telling them to delete them on sight but they just leave them there.  I think Chaz should sue for defamation of character.

Anyway, on the brighter side someone posted that when they were at the salon they got some PJP RTM and love it.  Lucky them!!!  I tried to find it on his site but I guess you have to go there to get it.  Only the CC is there so far.

Actually it was Dooter's owner, Cooper, who wasn't feeling well. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@Nicole WI wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe! There are numerous WEN bashing threads going on BB, if you around and in the mood, letting you know. @HappyDaze@quadmimi, some others and me are there.

@sonechko @HappyDaze @quadmimi

Thanks for the heads-up!  I was on, but left to watch the Olympics, missed it here.  Please keep keeping me in the loop. Heart

So sad I missed out on the fun - hate to miss a good party, especially with you Wenners!  Smiley Happy

I did notify Mr. Dooters > I left the boards about the goings on with the insider and the MEOWS about Q dropping Chaz. UNBELIEVABLE Heart

NO MORE Mr. nice horsey!  

I'm sorry for asking a dumb question (actually, I am hoping that is all this is, a dumb question). Are there really serious rumors about QVC dropping Chaz and his line? That really wouldn't happen would it? 😳

No, @Nicole WI - rest assured, that's just wishful thinking by Wen-bashers.  Chaz will be back with us next month - can't wait to try his new fall scent!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife I feel sooooo sorry for the little guy...he has SUCH a tough life! Much like my kitties, lol! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes,  I know it's Linda Cooper I was referring to.  I was very concerned because I could not find out what is wrong.  I hope it's nothing serious.  She kids around about "Wen Dooters" as if he's posting but I meant Cooper, herself.  I hope she's okay.   She mentioned you, HappyDaze on her face book site too sort of in a little homilie.  I thought it was cute.  I know everyone's anxious to find out the new fall seasonal and believe me, I am too but I feel it's nice to be surprised too.  I'm enjoying all my Wen stuff so a nice surprise is okay.  I slather my whole body with PJP or Wen Men or any of the seasonals and ug!  Not only is my hair all creamed up but me too, the bathroom smells like heaven!  I find that if I do that I can use a bit less of the NBT.  I like the 319.  Anyway, how are you coming along, HappyDaze?  Someone posted they were at the salon and got the PJP RTM and love it.  I assumed it's there but not for sale yet, only to those who actually go there until it's out in Oct.  It was on Chaz's face book site.  I think some really nice things are coming down the pike.  I really love the SAM EDP and I have only half of one bottle.  Chaz's site has it but it's a bit pricey there and no flex pay.   OH, sorry I repeated myself about the PJP, I didn't want to delete it and make a mess.  Let us know how you're feeling, HappyDaze!  XO

Occasional Contributor

Okay, I am new at this and I hear on Periscope and whatever else about Dooters....in a nutshell, can someone tell me who or what Dooters is?  LOL

I know the fall scent for September and can't wait.......it was posted somewhere on one of the Blogs....