WEN

Honored Contributor

Should we be expecting FTP SC and mousse?

I'm just wondering since FTP is the only fall seasonal I'm currently interested in. Should we be expecting a SC and Mousse in that scent this fall? Hopefully in September in a set with the 32oz CC?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Re: Should we be expecting FTP SC and mousse?

Oh, I might break my "no buying Wen" rule for that combo! I love the FTP!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

i'm more than well stocked on Fall .  I rediscovered FTP last Fall though and would definitely jump to order that combo for sure.

Trusted Contributor

I would love to see it! FTP remains one of my top seasonal scents that I use year round. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I have FTP mousses and styling cremes I never opened yet.  My favorite is the FGP.  I found that the FWVP styling creme has GREAT results for me.  I just love seeing the shows and seeing Chaz and all the models.  I can't wait to see how he dresses them for fall.  They way they were done for summer was fabulous and it all matched with the Wen labels.  Flawlessly done!

Super Contributor

Can't wait to try the Fall scents! It will be my first Wen fall Smiley Happy I started using Wen in the spring (2017) with honey lilac and cherry blossom, and then tried all his summer seasonals and they are all so good, but my favourite so far of the spring and summer seasonals is Honey Peach for the extra moisturizing benefits and body for my medium length, thin, straight, flat hair.

So excited to try the fall and then the winter seasonals! How are the fall seasonals compared to spring and summer? Any recommendations for added moisture, body and volume for straight hair?

thanks! 😄

Respected Contributor

Hi, Souperkrys!  I think the Fall Ginger Pumpkin is so luxurient.  It smells like Chaz describes, like the ginger bread man in the shower with you.  It has a light orange ting to it too.  When my hair dries, it's left with a beautiful ginger-y scent.  I like the Fall Tuscan Pear, it's nice too.  Fall Apple Spice is nice too, it's well, spicey but in a good way.  Some scents are a bit quiet and some are a bit more intense but I love them all.  My favorite is the Pumpkin though. The Fall White Vanilla Pumpkin is REALLY luxurious!  That's a goodie!  To me, the note that stands out most is the vanilla.  I would sort of think which scent you are more partial to and go for that one.  Now the Winter seasonals, I love the Winter Red Currant.  That is such a nice refreshing scent, it's not sweet and fruity and I was not sure of it until I tried it.  It's fabulous.  The Winter Vanilla Mint is nice but to me it says chocolate and mint which I love but it makes me want to have a chocolate chip mint ice cream cone! LOL!  Winter Cranberry Mint, I'm not sure if it will be offered but I like it.  It's refreshing with some mint notes.  It smells like a vodka and cranberry cocktail to me!  Heck, I love them all.  The only ones that are kind of on the bottom of my list are the spring ones.  I still like them, just not on top favs.  To me they all provide moisture.  I feel the 613 and 319 ones provide extra everything for my hair and body.  For my body, I use the NBTs.  Have you tried the Peach and Coconut Lime Verbena NBTs?  Not only is my whole body amazingly soft and supple but the scent AND the wonderful effects stay until after my next shower.  Volume in hair?  I'd go for the 613 or 319, especially the styling creme in 613.  It PLUMPS the hair as you apply it on soaking wet hair.  In fact, I used it this morning!  Always apply when hair is soaking wet, don't wring or dry.  Should be directly from the water stream so it can absorb into the hair.  Wow, it's so hard to pick one out of all of them because I love all of them!  My TOP favorite is Wen Men.  The smell just sends me.  I'm sure the other Wen girls can help with your post better than I can!