WEN

Honored Contributor

Shopping for my Little WEN Puppy

Toby doesn’t know it but he is getting the abominable snowman for Christmas!798F1038-93AE-484C-A712-7513B504EAD4.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Shopping for my Little WEN Puppy

Oh what fun.  🐩🐕

Esteemed Contributor

Squeaky toys!! My Shorty (Australian Shepherd mix) carried new toys outside, to the food dish, everywhere he went for at least a week. Hope Toby lovs his new squeaky!
Trusted Contributor

My family used to tease me for buying presents for our pets lol. Glad I'm not the only one who does. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have always gotten my pets gifts - they each have their own stocking - including my African Grey, Simon!

Respected Contributor

AWE @SurferWife  I know Toby will fun with his new toy Heart

@riley1  I have an african grey too, her name is Elvis Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

WOW!  What a zany toy!  I hope Toby loves it!  It's cute.  If we got our cat a toy, she'd be afraid of it!!! LOL!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn - I should have added "he" just started laying eggs last Spring so I guess "simone" would be more appropriate. I have had him about 25 years and this just started happening, lol.

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@FleaMktQn - I should have added "he" just started laying eggs last Spring so I guess "simone" would be more appropriate. I have had him about 25 years and this just started happening, lol.

Too funny @riley1  Woman LOL

I've had Elvis about 12 years, we don't know sex for sure cuz she's never laid an egg, but strongly suspect, never had her tested. Just love that bird & don't need to know LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife, one day, (I like to think maybe I was washing the dog toys when this happened,) I put one of the dog toys against my tongue. There was an immediate sharp, acrid, unpleasant taste and burning sensation on my tongue. Since my dog carries his toys in his mouth I decided to test the rest of his toys this way. I found several of the toys made in China produce this sensation and icky taste.
I trashed those dog toys. I knew I couldnt trust dog toys in the future and wasnt about to 'taste' them in the stores. Instead, I started buying squeaky toys in the children's / babies section. I knew that U.S. laws would require them to be safe when put in the mouth. FYI, Fischer Price makes a great squeaky Bert & Ernie.