WEN

Super Contributor

Re: September Insider is up - TSV info "officially" available

Bebe

Thanks so much for the My blue sky blog hint.  Just checked that out.  Ordered a TT on AD.  Thanks for the heads up!

Super Contributor

@MrsT wrote:

I just ordered the Cuddl Duds TSV. I hope it fits because it is really cute. 

Pardon me, Wenners...I posted in the right topic but under the wrong forum! 😁

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Super Contributor

Just purchased 4 sets on EasyPay - TT, FIG, POM, SAM. With the WEN I already have in my stockpile, I shouldn't need to repurchase any more WEN products for at least another year and a half (CCs or any of the ancillary products). That's a good feeling knowing!

Of course, that doesn't mean I won't take advantage of those too-good-to-be-true deals as they come along, lol! But it is nice knowing that every one of the products I use in my routine is included in this kit, and that I won't have to keep an eye out for deals on each of the individual products. 

Even though the price of this TSV is higher than we were expecting, it is still an absolute steal for those of us who regularly purchase all of these products as stand-alones. IMO, this is the best (and most useful) TSV Chaz has brought us in a long time!

Frequent Contributor

Hello Ladies, I am so excited...I got fig.   This is am amazing deal.  My first time trying the oil.  I can't wait to try it.

I also got the Bare Minerals TSV too.  I usually pay 54.00 just for the foundation and powder.  I am getting an entire kit for just 56.00.  Amazing too.

Thanks again!

Trusted Contributor

@Colonel Meow wrote:

Just purchased 4 sets on EasyPay - TT, FIG, POM, SAM. With the WEN I already have in my stockpile, I shouldn't need to repurchase any more WEN products for at least another year and a half (CCs or any of the ancillary products). That's a good feeling knowing!

Of course, that doesn't mean I won't take advantage of those too-good-to-be-true deals as they come along, lol! But it is nice knowing that every one of the products I use in my routine is included in this kit, and that I won't have to keep an eye out for deals on each of the individual products. 

Even though the price of this TSV is higher than we were expecting, it is still an absolute steal for those of us who regularly purchase all of these products as stand-alones. IMO, this is the best (and most useful) TSV Chaz has brought us in a long time!

For me, the only way it could have been better is if there was a similar deal on the seasonals, since that's mostly what I use. But I really didn't expect that and I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Smiley Wink For this kind of deal, I will even try to get used to the TT RTM. Woman LOL

Super Contributor

aprimo, I'm with you on the scent of TT - it's certainly not my favorite, lol! But it's indispensable in my routine.

Trusted Contributor

@Colonel Meow wrote:

The only way this TSV could've been better (for me) is if it contained mousse instead of SC......I already have plenty of extra SC on hand. But, there is no way I can pass up this value, I'm ordering a set in TT soon. 

The value is still phenomenal (in spite of the perceived higher price). The total cost (including shipping) is only a penny difference from the last fall TSV that I ordered. It appears that QVC has increased the price point of the TSV to offset their new lower $3.00 shipping.

I'm in complete agreement with you, this is the best TSV in quite a while! (No 613, yay!!😃😃)

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Thanks doxiemomma,

had ad a bad week and your post brightened my day for sure!  Just ordered my 3 on ad, TT, Lavender and SAM.  I'm all ,set now.  What a great TSV, I was very surprised it was on 3 easy pays too.  Thanks CHAZ and the Q.

Well, I'm glad your day has been brightened. I can't take any credit......I just happened to be the messenger this time. 

I will be ordering one in TT, no doubt. I'm out of town right now, but will have to check my inventory.......might be picking one up in LAV and/or SAM, too!

Respected Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

@Colonel Meow wrote:

The only way this TSV could've been better (for me) is if it contained mousse instead of SC......I already have plenty of extra SC on hand. But, there is no way I can pass up this value, I'm ordering a set in TT soon. 

The value is still phenomenal (in spite of the perceived higher price). The total cost (including shipping) is only a penny difference from the last fall TSV that I ordered. It appears that QVC has increased the price point of the TSV to offset their new lower $3.00 shipping.

I'm in complete agreement with you, this is the best TSV in quite a while! (No 613, yay!!😃😃)

Yes, I'm glad there was no 613 included! For a while I had too much of it. I can only use a little at a time. Sometimes my hair starts acting up and I can suddenly only use 613 but that doesn't happen very often so it's hard for me to get through the 613 bottles.

Valued Contributor

I tried to order the Insider but the CS rep. said they are no longer available. Guess I will have to wait to order. No big deal! This TSV is a great deal.