WEN

Respected Contributor

He announced Summer Pink Lemonaide for 2021, that he tried it for the first time today and it's amazing.  Saw on his fan page.  He said it's his "sign off" in moving it into production. 

World Traveler, I remember you talking about this scent.  I think I do.  Can you elaborate?  Thank you!!!  You're good at this!

Honored Contributor

Re: Saw On Chaz's Site

[ Edited ]

@77yangya The only thing I can add is that the Pink Lemonade has a slight citrus fragrance, with more of a blend of pink lemon, red grapefruit, strawberry, and cucumber blossoms. Its very juicy and mouthwatering. Heart

This will be a great addition for our summer collection, right?

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya The only thing I can add is that the Pink Lemonade has a slight citrus fragrance, with more of a blend of pink lemonade, red grapefruit, strawberry, and cucumber blossoms. Its very juicy and mouthwatering. Heart

This will be a great addition for our summer collection, right?

YES!  It sounds amazing and I knew you had tried it!  Thank you for replying and adding your experience.  I got afraid when I read Chaz said he had "signed off" but it simply meant that he tweaked it and got it to what he wanted and released it so that it went into production.  I guess they can use it in the salon but we won't get it until next summer.  What you described sounds wonderful!  I love the summer collection and got my last three 32s from the TSV from last December.  I should have gotten two of those but I chose one summer and one in winter but that's okay.  Can't wait to try it!!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

He announced Summer Pink Lemonaide for 2021, that he tried it for the first time today and it's amazing.  Saw on his fan page.  He said it's his "sign off" in moving it into production. 

World Traveler, I remember you talking about this scent.  I think I do.  Can you elaborate?  Thank you!!!  You're good at this!

Thanks for the update @77yangya it sounds lovely!

@World Traveler 

glad you had a chance to pre-view it & fill us in..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

Today I cleansed with the 2021 WEN Summer Pink Lemonade. It was my final "sign off" to move into production with it. OMG iris absolutely incredible. I cleansed twice, used three pumps as a leave-in conditioner, air dried, and I LOVE IT. Hence I had to capture this moment. I can't wait until you get to try it. It is sheer bliss.

I was unaware there is Iris in the formula. Wonder if that is a typo on his Facebook page and he meant to say "it is absolutely incredible." Hmmm...

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya @World Traveler   Don't know how I missed this new CC. Can't wait to try this one - it sounds clean and fresh - perfect for summer.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 I agree! I think it will be as refreshing as the summer melon scent. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I love the SMM - its definitely my go to summer CC.