WEN

Respected Contributor

World Traveler, I'm sure you've known about this.  A Bella Treatment Spritzer.  For body and hair.  It's probably like an RTM but WAY bumped up.  I love the way Chaz ships...UPS all the way!  Hoping he brings this to the Q too!  If so, I'll get another.  I found the Bella line from the very first, the lip scrub and balm that anything else in Bella WILL be UNMATCHED.  HURRY UP JUNE    GET HERE!!!!  LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor
@77yangya Chaz mentioned this a few weeks ago or so on a Perisicope. He said its 8 oz. because he know how we are. (I don't think he REALLY knows though lol). I'm going to be all over this because I'm a RTM addict.
Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Hi Wen Peeps!

I just wish the Bella RTM would get here already!!!  LOL!  World Traveler, I knew that you knew about this...   aahhh hahah!!!

I was just browsing around that saw it and said, WHAT IS THIS?!!  I could not resist.

I truly believe Chaz's Bella line is the VERY best money can buy, seriously. 

This is off topic but last Sunday, we went to visit my husband's brother.  He's so nice, he actually cared if I had enough to eat, drink, I didn't use the powder room.  I had an issue with our place weighing on my mind so when I get stressed, eating is out.  His kids are in their teens, really nice kids.  His wife is a dentist.  She's really nice too.  I had not seen them for years.  When Someone mentioned SurferWife's birthday, I kind of remembered it's my brother-in-law's too sometime in June, I think.  In my neck of the woods, people can be a bit brash.  Anyway, next weekend is Memorial Day Weekend.  The shore opens and all the toll roads will be jammed!  LOL!!!!  Anyway, GALLONPALOOZA MONTH IS ALMOST HERE!!!! OH BABY!!!

Esteemed Contributor
@77yangya I hope u don't mind me asking but are you in NJ? I remember you saying you're near NYC. So am I.
Respected Contributor

Hi, @ANewHue .  I really don't like to reveal my location because of predators.  However, I'm near NY, yes.  I mean, I trust you but sites are always visited by "no good nicks"  LOL!!!  I'm gonna be at Chaz's grand opening in NY this fall.  I'm gonna be wearing a gold ribbon around my neck.  This way, anyone from the boards will know it's me!

So you're near NY too!  That's great!  I would love to meet you!  We post here and only know each other that way.  World Traveler goes to Chaz's salon in LA and posted her experience and everything she finds out so I would know her if I saw her.  I believe she's out west though. 

I feel bad about being afraid of saying what state I'm in but it truly has nothing to do with you. XXOO

Respected Contributor

Hi Wen Peeps!  LOL!!  I've been up since 3:00am but anyway, I tried the Bella RTM. WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gave me a DEEEEP luster but not only that, it made my hair NOT poof in HEAVY humidity.  TONS of bounce.  My hair has this silkyness to it. 

I cleansed this morning and while my hair was heavily damp I spritzed it in and I use a lot.  It's uncanny that it eased down on the poof, which I was hoping it would, but it did NOT AT ALL weight it down.  It's so full.  It exceeded my fondest wishes, truly.  I swear, I don't know how Chaz does it! 

I was periscoping, watching him and Team Wen do all the models' hair, it was so much fun watching.  Alenka, she's so cute, she has a cute figure, I love how she wears that cute summer outfit.  I guess all the models will be in their summer outfits too.

Anyway, before I flip out, I'm so excited anticipating the shows!  I knew anything in the Bella line would be amazing AND Chaz said a Bella NBT   BOGO!!!!!!   WAAAAAHHHH!!!!  Woops, I said I would not flip out.   LOL!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya 

Count me in for Bella NIBT!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@77yangya 

Count me in for Bella NIBT!

I can NOT wait!   Woman Very Happy