WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday Afternoon Wen curls

Gorgeous hair @nikki48!!

Respected Contributor

Wow!  You're a very pretty girl!  You look like the model they had on, she left but she's really pretty, I'm not good with names.  I think she models clothing, she has a lovely figure.    Your hair looks great too!  Soft curls, nice!  Hey, that was nice of you to post! XO

Respected Contributor

nikki48, your post made me cry.  I see you're been through the mill.  My sister, who lives in Texas and is not close with me, was in the Marines.  She was sent to Camp Pendleton to go on to Saudi Arabia during Desert Storm but just before they left, they were called back because they began pulling troops out.  She was inactive reservist at that time, I think in the early 90's.  I took my father to visit her when she came home because she was living in Florida at the time and I wanted my father to see Disney and Epcot.  He had just lost my mother and was very down.  My sister was not very warm towards us and my father kept asking me why but since she kicked me out of her life I had no answer.  She made my father cry being so cold to him.  My father was a WWII vet and was wounded badly.  It was the emotional scars that hurt him worse, I think.  I see you have suffered greatly.  I see you have back trouble.  That's lousy.  Surgery is serious because they have to be very careful.  You came from the school of hard knocks.    I hope you're feeling okay now and the hard part is behind you. XXXOOO

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

nikki48, your post made me cry.  I see you're been through the mill.  My sister, who lives in Texas and is not close with me, was in the Marines.  She was sent to Camp Pendleton to go on to Saudi Arabia during Desert Storm but just before they left, they were called back because they began pulling troops out.  She was inactive reservist at that time, I think in the early 90's.  I took my father to visit her when she came home because she was living in Florida at the time and I wanted my father to see Disney and Epcot.  He had just lost my mother and was very down.  My sister was not very warm towards us and my father kept asking me why but since she kicked me out of her life I had no answer.  She made my father cry being so cold to him.  My father was a WWII vet and was wounded badly.  It was the emotional scars that hurt him worse, I think.  I see you have suffered greatly.  I see you have back trouble.  That's lousy.  Surgery is serious because they have to be very careful.  You came from the school of hard knocks.    I hope you're feeling okay now and the hard part is behind you. XXXOOO

@77yangya, I am so sorry for everything you and your father have been through with your sister. Its very hard when someone you love is no longer the person you know. My husband is also a Marine. Hugs hun! I have my ups and downs like everyone else. All we can do is deal with the bad as it comes and enjoy the good.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh great hair @nikki48....I have to say to be able to go 4 days I will never ever know!

I have to wash & style everyday, but at least I have wonderful Wen to do it with..

My super babyfine hair doesn't take alot or I would need @FleaMktQn 's stash!..LOL

Thank you for sharing your very pretty pic...

@quadmimiI could never go 4 days either. My hair would be one giant oil slick at that point!

OH @HSB1204  I wish I could get some "oil" in my scalp or skin!..I have to cleanse everyday due to styling issues..Even as a teenager I seem to be "void" of natural oils, aging (even with many supplements) isn't helping...At least Wen helps & doesn't dry it out further..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  If I could share a bucket of my oil I certainly would! My scalp has always been super oily which I could definitely do without. It has gotten a little better with Wen but I still feel like I need to cleanse every day.

Super Contributor

@nikki48 gorgeous WEN hair.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh great hair @nikki48....I have to say to be able to go 4 days I will never ever know!

I have to wash & style everyday, but at least I have wonderful Wen to do it with..

My super babyfine hair doesn't take alot or I would need @FleaMktQn 's stash!..LOL

Thank you for sharing your very pretty pic...

@quadmimiI could never go 4 days either. My hair would be one giant oil slick at that point!

OH @HSB1204  I wish I could get some "oil" in my scalp or skin!..I have to cleanse everyday due to styling issues..Even as a teenager I seem to be "void" of natural oils, aging (even with many supplements) isn't helping...At least Wen helps & doesn't dry it out further..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  If I could share a bucket of my oil I certainly would! My scalp has always been super oily which I could definitely do without. It has gotten a little better with Wen but I still feel like I need to cleanse every day.

Oh gosh @HSB1204  I just don't get it, what makes someone get "a bucket of oil" & someone else "zip 0"..!  Glad for Wen though..Smiley Happy