WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen Chat tonight at 7-9pm ET Wen show - everyone welcome! :)

@bebe777 thanks! I hate I will miss everyone. I have dinner reservations at 7 to celebrate my birthday. I always seem to have plans during the live chats. I did go ahead and order a ODO styling set in SHP, since I will miss the show. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@bebe777 thanks! I hate I will miss everyone. I have dinner reservations at 7 to celebrate my birthday. I always seem to have plans during the live chats. I did go ahead and order a ODO styling set in SHP, since I will miss the show. 

@Diva1Donna, I'm sorry that you'll be missing this Wen Chat as well... lol, weren't you at another birthday celebration last time? Smiley Wink

We've got another Wen Chat set up for the super duper, Wen on steriods Wen show on June 13th from 10pm-midnight ET. -- That show may be power packed with Wen goodies so, hopefully, you'll be able to join in then. Smiley Happy

Have a very happy birthday, today!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Sat, June 11 - Wen Chat at 7-9pm ET Wen show - everyone welcome! :)

I will be at work but hope you ladies have fun chatting Smiley Happy. Already bought my SC/Mousse, thanks for the notification @bebe.

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@Diva1Donna, I'm sorry that you'll be missing this Wen Chat as well... lol, weren't you at another birthday celebration last time? Smiley Wink

We've got another Wen Chat set up for the super duper, Wen on steriods Wen show on June 13th from 10pm-midnight ET. -- That show may be power packed with Wen goodies so, hopefully, you'll be able to join in then. Smiley Happy

Have a very happy birthday, today!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Thank you. Yes, I think it was another birthday party. It all seems to run together...birthday parties, graduation celebrations, baby & bridal showers. Lots of things to celebrate lately. 

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

Happy birthday @Diva1Donna!

Respected Contributor

Re: Sat, June 11 - Wen Chat at 7-9pm ET Wen show - everyone welcome! :)

I have a hair appointment today and going out for dinner afterwards so I won't be around to chat. Too bad they moved the show. It was originally at 7:00pm my time which would have worked much better for me.

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Diva1Donna wrote:

Happy birthday @Diva1Donna!

Thank you @HSB1204 !

Esteemed Contributor

Dear @Diva1Donna!!!! HeartHeartHeart

happy-Birthday-Flowers-Rose-images.jpg

Valued Contributor

@sonechko Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva1Donna

Happy Birthday Donna!

Enjoy your special evening out! 

X♡X♡