WEN

Regular Contributor
I bought some STP oil on eBay from a reputable seller (100% feedback) and it came in the mail today. I compared it to my CLV oil I got from QVC and the STP oil is almost clear and a little thinner in consistency (but potent in smell) compared to the slightly thicker, yellow in color CLV.
Just want to check with anyone who has STP oil...compared to other oils is it more clear and a little thinner?
Trusted Contributor

I purchased my STP oil from QVC and while I don't have the CLV oil, I have noticed the STP oil is quite a bit thinner and lighter in color than a lot of the other Wen oils. HTH 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Re: STP oil consistency

[ Edited ]

@Greenqueen wrote:
. . .
Just want to check with anyone who has STP oil...compared to other oils is it more clear and a little thinner?

Yes, it is.

I have both STP and SCLV oils.

STP is thinner just as the WRC was noted to be a bit thicker than the others when it was introduced.

Due to differing blends of oils.

Respected Contributor

I was just gonna say it but Hedge nailed it.  EVERY oil is different.  I've had and have quite a few different oil formulations and they're all different from each other in one way or another.  For instance, Wen Men oil.  That one looks clear and is very thin.  The Winter Cranberry Mint oil is VERY viscous and yellowy in color.