WEN

Trusted Contributor

STP C&S set.. UPDATE: Showing in stock but Sold out.

[ Edited ]

32-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner
6-fl oz Styling Creme
7.5-fl oz Nourishing Mousse 

This was the ODO and is now only $7 more at $76.96!! If you didnt get enough STP RUN!! It isnt currently on easy pay but if presented it may be.

Summer Cleanse and Style set

Edit: Thanks for the information @quadmimi! The set is showing available but sold out when you attempt to add it to your cart. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Re: STP Cleanse and Style set... BACK IN STOCK!!!

SCLV is also back in that set. I'm not sure how many waitlist orders they had to fill. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Thanks @nikki48. Got it in the SCLV as this has become a fav and I didn't get it the 1st time around - only the STP when a ODO.

Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

6-fl oz Styling Creme

This was the ODO and is now only $7 more at $76.96!! If you didnt get enough STP RUN!! It isnt currently on easy pay but if presented it may be.

@nikki48  it does show it but when you try & add the STP to your cart it says sold out..

I have been on this everyday as I have it on waitlist...The CS rep I just spoke with said it isn't available, I wish they wouldn't show that it is...Smiley Sad

Thx though I almost jumped thru the computer..lol

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

6-fl oz Styling Creme

@nikki48  it does show it but when you try & add the STP to your cart it says sold out..

I have been on this everyday as I have it on waitlist...The CS rep I just spoke with said it isn't available, I wish they wouldn't show that it is...Smiley Sad

@quadmimi, I am so sorry it is still showing sold out. I should have tried that first before posting. I will update so everyone else doesnt jump through the computer, lol.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

6-fl oz Styling Creme

@quadmimi, I am so sorry it is still showing sold out. I should have tried that first before posting. I will update so everyone else doesnt jump through the computer, lol.

Oh gosh @nikki48 it's fine..Smiley Happy  unless you try adding it to cart it shows it's in stock..CS should fix that..I may get the CLV I love that scent more than STP, but I love the performance of STP..hmmmm..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I thought this was in stock, I was hopeful that the birthday surprise set (CC, SC, RTM) might be back in stock, but no such luck.  Mine is still on backorder.  Smiley Mad  I'm wondering if I should pick up a 16oz bottle to try in the meantime, but then this will probably come through and I'll have a ton of STP (for me) and don't even know if I will like it!

Respected Contributor

Re: STP C&S set.. UPDATE: Showing in stock but Sold out.

This is an amazing set.  I got this closer to the beginning of June.  The smell is so very amazing.  I'm hoping Chaz does this one in an NBT.  I think this scent, they can't keep it in stock, it's so wonderful.  I know Chaz said he's gonna do the SOB in an EDP but I feel the Summer Tropical is way better.  I do love the SOB though, it is really pretty and I'd get it when it comes out but that STP, man oh man!!!!!!  Unreal.

Trusted Contributor

Re: STP C&S set.. UPDATE: Showing in stock but Sold out.

@77yangya wrote:

This is an amazing set.  I got this closer to the beginning of June.  The smell is so very amazing.  I'm hoping Chaz does this one in an NBT.  I think this scent, they can't keep it in stock, it's so wonderful.  I know Chaz said he's gonna do the SOB in an EDP but I feel the Summer Tropical is way better.  I do love the SOB though, it is really pretty and I'd get it when it comes out but that STP, man oh man!!!!!!  Unreal.

@77yangya, everyone has been calling for a fragrance so I am sure its on his list.

#IAmTeamWen