WEN

Respected Contributor

@riley1

I have 2 of the 32oz bottles and a 16oz bottle, budget can't handle stocking up any more than that! 

(for more info, read post above)  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

I do like STP

I need some help though, when I run out of STP whick of the "regulars" are closest in performance?
I normally use POM but now after using STP I really don't want to go back to that.  Tea Tree and Lavendar were AWFUL for my hair so after I run out of STP I need to figure out what direction to run in so I get similar performance?

I'm confused here, @SandGirl.

You like STP, but you're going to buy something else, which is likely to disappoint you because you're already thinking of it as a substitute for what you really want, namely STP.

Why not just stick with STP then?

@x Hedge  I thought STP was just seasonal and won't be offered all year long? I go though a 32oz container fairly quickly since I use it 4-5 days a week and my hair is to my bra line so I know I will run out and STP won't be avail. until next summer? Or, maybe I'm wrong? Will it always be avail?

@SandGirl, its available with a second shipment in four months on AD. Since I love the fall and  summer seasonals I usually order multiples on AD then I can keep it year round. You can adjust quantity and shipment date based on your need.  If you only need one bottle now and say 3 bottles in 4 months you can adjust the second shipment quantity.

#IAmTeamWen
Valued Contributor

SMC is available in the gallon size.

But you're right, the other summer seasonals are in STP, SHP, and SCLV only.

Respected Contributor

I updated my 32oz to AUTO SHIP so at least I know I will get a couple more future shipments  Smiley Happy