WEN

Respected Contributor

Got the EDP today and it smells exactly like the CC. Whee!! I am ready for summer!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Got the EDP today and it smells exactly like the CC. Whee!! I am ready for summer!

Thanks @Kjelle for reminding me about the SHP EDP.  SHP is one of my favorite Wen scents.  I am sure that I would really like this I just don't know that I would be able to afford it.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Thanks @Kjelle for reminding me about the SHP EDP.  SHP is one of my favorite Wen scents.  I am sure that I would really like this I just don't know that I would be able to afford it.  

@Susan25 I bought the small Cucumber Basil Tea and that was my first. Because SHP was my HG, I bought it. He was smart to include Light in the Seasonal gallon, because no matter what anyone said, I would likely never have tried it. The name was not descriptive enough. Then again, once people mentioned Blood Orange, it mayhave pushed me over the cliff, lol. Also, SHP EDP includes a 1.7oz 613 scent, as well. I don't quite know what to do with it. I never tried NBT til they came out with 319, bc I couldn't imagine 613 all over my body.

Trusted Contributor

How did you get the SHP  EDP already?  I have not found it anywhere.

Trusted Contributor

@Kjelle I'm happy for you!  Scent has a powerful effect on our emotions. I know I just feel happy every time I spray on my SHL EDP

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae wrote:

Probably from the Q Insider Magazine.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@kjae wrote:

Probably from the Q Insider Magazine.

@sonechko @kjae  Yes it is in the insider you can get the Summer Peach, or the Summer Mango Coconut.....can't post # though, (don't think you can yet)..

on 5 easy pays...3.4qz

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHP Lovers - EDP

[ Edited ]

Yes @quadmimi! For $107.96 we can get both - 1.7 oz of 613 EDP plus 3.4 oz your choice of Summer Honey Peach or Summer Mango Coconut. It's not a bad deal for WEN perfume lovers for two bottles - 3.4oz+1.7oz.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks KJ!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I really didn't know what I was gonan do with the 1.7oz 613 EDP. Then I was reminded of a birthday today that I had completely forgotten about. Life saver! All the ladies at the  table loved it and I count it as free. The best part was no shopping for a gift.