WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: SHL- my collection is complete

@HappyDaze wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Smiley Very Happy Finally got all my goodies- SHL CC arrived yesterday. Hubby was so happy, lol! So with SHL CC, rtm and oil, I am all SHL head to toe! Bring on Spring (why is it still 34 degrees outside????)!!

@HappyDaze Yay glad to hear that!  Sort of like Christmas in March?  My SOB CC should be out for deliverty today, but somehow my Oil duo set is still floating around in NC state.  It was the first one that got shipped out.  Did the bermuda triangle get ahold of it?  Wow, it sure is cold where you're at.  Is it snowing?  Right now we're in the low 70's, nice and cool, but it gets pretty hot and muggy the rest of the day.  I've been washing my hair like crazy.  I just got my CA CC, hope this works for oily scalps, especially with the weather we're getting.  Here's sending you some warm Aloha!

hiya @AlohaSun!  Hopefully your oil duo will arrive today too. QVC's tracking is never up to date. Both my rtm duo and CC that arrived today never had tracking updated from "label created" until the day it arrived! It isn't snowing but feels like it could! CA should work well for your oily scalp. I am one of the odd ones that actually like the CA scent alot but just can't use it (too clarifying). I hope it works out well for you- let us know! And thanks for the warmth, it was ridiculous that I was wearing winter boots and a scarf today!!

@HappyDaze Hiya back at you!!!  I got my SOB CC, now I can finish up my little 16oz SOB.  Strange that some items don't have updates for tracking.  I've had them before and next thing you know it arrives.  I did use the CA yesterday and today my scalp is doing pretty good with this hot weather.  First I didn't care for the scent from the bottle but during and after I was done, it smelled so refreshing.  So far I like it.  Wow, winter boots and scarf?!?  I've never in my life have I owned any winter boots.  LOL  I'm still trying to send you some Hawaiian Sunshine through this internet.  I was glad to hear from you!  Aloha 

Trusted Contributor

Wow. I was going to order SHL RTM duo for non perfume days after the raves. Sold out in SHL and SOB.

Honored Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

Wow. I was going to order SHL RTM duo for non perfume days after the raves. Sold out in SHL and SOB.

@lrmuffin aww bummer! Smiley Sad At first I didn't think it would work out real well as a light fragrance because it didn't seem like it lasted very long but it is working out well. My hubby says he still can smell it if he is in close (which is what I want) but yeah it doesn't last as long as perfume would/should. I sprtiz it on after my workout and just really lifts my spirit and makes me feel happy. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

@lrmuffin aww bummer! Smiley Sad At first I didn't think it would work out real well as a light fragrance because it didn't seem like it lasted very long but it is working out well. My hubby says he still can smell it if he is in close (which is what I want) but yeah it doesn't last as long as perfume would/should. I sprtiz it on after my workout and just really lifts my spirit and makes me feel happy. Smiley Happy

I'll have to look for it in other kits when Chaz comes back.  It's still available in a set with styling creme but I have enough styling creme for a long time.