WEN

Honored Contributor

SHL- my collection is complete

Smiley Very Happy Finally got all my goodies- SHL CC arrived yesterday. Hubby was so happy, lol! So with SHL CC, rtm and oil, I am all SHL head to toe! Bring on Spring (why is it still 34 degrees outside????)!!

Valued Contributor

Re: SHL- my collection is complete

@HappyDaze wrote:

Smiley Very Happy Finally got all my goodies- SHL CC arrived yesterday. Hubby was so happy, lol! So with SHL CC, rtm and oil, I am all SHL head to toe! Bring on Spring (why is it still 34 degrees outside????)!!

@HappyDaze Yay glad to hear that!  Sort of like Christmas in March?  My SOB CC should be out for deliverty today, but somehow my Oil duo set is still floating around in NC state.  It was the first one that got shipped out.  Did the bermuda triangle get ahold of it?  Wow, it sure is cold where you're at.  Is it snowing?  Right now we're in the low 70's, nice and cool, but it gets pretty hot and muggy the rest of the day.  I've been washing my hair like crazy.  I just got my CA CC, hope this works for oily scalps, especially with the weather we're getting.  Here's sending you some warm Aloha!

Respected Contributor

Sounds like you're all stocked up on SHL! Cat Happy

The temperature in your area doesn't really sound like spring. Then again, we have more like summer temperatures here (according to the weather forecast it'll hit 95 next week!).

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Congrats, HD! I haven't used my SHL yet this year because I'm enjoying PJP too much.

I would trade you for our weather in a heartbeat. It's 75, overcast and humid today, possibly rainy. That's not SOOOO bad, but we've already had days in the 80s and even 90 once and we basically had no winter to speak of. I don't think it hit 34 here once this winter--not even in the middle of the night. I did not turn the heat on in my top-floor condo once--not even once! I miss winter. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze

Very happy your wonderful things arrived!

You and Mr. Happy Enjoy!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze Glad to hear you and MR. HD are now enjoying your SHL.  Happy Soring my friend!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze  You really need to try the SHP oil since it is one of your favorite scents.  I think you would really like it.  

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze Yay glad to hear that!  Sort of like Christmas in March?  My SOB CC should be out for deliverty today, but somehow my Oil duo set is still floating around in NC state.  It was the first one that got shipped out.  Did the bermuda triangle get ahold of it?  Wow, it sure is cold where you're at.  Is it snowing?  Right now we're in the low 70's, nice and cool, but it gets pretty hot and muggy the rest of the day.  I've been washing my hair like crazy.  I just got my CA CC, hope this works for oily scalps, especially with the weather we're getting.  Here's sending you some warm Aloha!

hiya @AlohaSun!  Hopefully your oil duo will arrive today too. QVC's tracking is never up to date. Both my rtm duo and CC that arrived today never had tracking updated from "label created" until the day it arrived! It isn't snowing but feels like it could! CA should work well for your oily scalp. I am one of the odd ones that actually like the CA scent alot but just can't use it (too clarifying). I hope it works out well for you- let us know! And thanks for the warmth, it was ridiculous that I was wearing winter boots and a scarf today!!

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Congrats, HD! I haven't used my SHL yet this year because I'm enjoying PJP too much.

I would trade you for our weather in a heartbeat. It's 75, overcast and humid today, possibly rainy. That's not SOOOO bad, but we've already had days in the 80s and even 90 once and we basically had no winter to speak of. I don't think it hit 34 here once this winter--not even in the middle of the night. I did not turn the heat on in my top-floor condo once--not even once! I miss winter. Woman Sad

Well we've been freezing here for months now- at least the sun is out shining today but with the wind, the chill factor is crazy cold. You miss winter, I miss Spring, which I'm afraid we may bypass altogether and go straight into summer. Smiley Sad Sending cold your way!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze  You really need to try the SHP oil since it is one of your favorite scents.  I think you would really like it.  

@Susan25 I may just give it a try. We will see. Smiley Happy