WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: SCLV or SHP 16oz NBT Event Price $59.96

@nikki48 wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

I debated, added it to my cart, debated, added to my cart again and didnt order it. Part of me is still upset I paid full price for the SCLV and that QVC waited until the 30 days from Chaz's visit was well over before lowering the price. 

I did pick up the three pack of TT RTM, I use it as a scalp spray when my hair is braided or in twists so that was a good price. I guess I am now just waiting for Chaz's return next month. 

@nikki48 Oh my, so sorry to hear that happened.  I really feel the hurt.  

But, good for you, at least you did get TT RTM at a good deal with the 

free shipping.

Aloha

@AlohaSun, its no biggy. Now that I know Chaz is bringing them in the fall scents I will stock up on FTP. At least now I know they need to be this price. 

@nikki48 Hi, sorry I didn't respond sooner....got caught up moving my home

office to another room.  

September is coming up and I'm sure more goodies and deals are on it's way!

I do hope they throw in more free shipping.  Please enjoy your day...Aloha

Trusted Contributor

Re: SCLV or SHP 16oz NBT Event Price $59.96

@AlohaSun wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

I debated, added it to my cart, debated, added to my cart again and didnt order it. Part of me is still upset I paid full price for the SCLV and that QVC waited until the 30 days from Chaz's visit was well over before lowering the price. 

I did pick up the three pack of TT RTM, I use it as a scalp spray when my hair is braided or in twists so that was a good price. I guess I am now just waiting for Chaz's return next month. 

@nikki48 Oh my, so sorry to hear that happened.  I really feel the hurt.  

But, good for you, at least you did get TT RTM at a good deal with the 

free shipping.

Aloha

@AlohaSun, its no biggy. Now that I know Chaz is bringing them in the fall scents I will stock up on FTP. At least now I know they need to be this price. 

@nikki48 Hi, sorry I didn't respond sooner....got caught up moving my home

office to another room.  

September is coming up and I'm sure more goodies and deals are on it's way!

I do hope they throw in more free shipping.  Please enjoy your day...Aloha

@AlohaSun, tonight's Beauty IQ steal is too good to pass up. It looks like I will be getting the SHP NIBT afterall. 

#IAmTeamWen