WEN

Valued Contributor

SCLV or SHP 16oz NBT Event Price $59.96

I think this is a very good price for 16 oz.  Check it out, it's on

an event price value. 

Does anyone know when this was reduced?   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SCLV or SHP 16oz NBT Event Price $59.96

@AlohaSun.  Someone mentioned this in another post..  I don't know when it was reduced though.

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@AlohaSun.  Someone mentioned this in another post..  I don't know when it was reduced though.

@ANewHue Thank You Much!!!

Respected Contributor

Aloha Sun, thank you so much for posting this as I cancelled my second auto delivery and got it at the cheaper price and on easy pay too!!!  Very sweet of you to post it!!!!  I really love both the SHP and CLV and have them both but when someone posted about AD on these I kept changing my mind on which one but now, I'm going with CLV at the cheaper price!  NICE CATCH!!!

Valued Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Aloha Sun, thank you so much for posting this as I cancelled my second auto delivery and got it at the cheaper price and on easy pay too!!!  Very sweet of you to post it!!!!  I really love both the SHP and CLV and have them both but when someone posted about AD on these I kept changing my mind on which one but now, I'm going with CLV at the cheaper price!  NICE CATCH!!!

@77yangya Good Morning! (Hawaii Time)

You're very welcome.  I would've purchased it but the shipping cost to 

here was not too appealing.  I will sometime down the line would

like to try the SCLV NBT.  Right now I'm just enjoying my 20oz 613

NBT.  Last night I finished up using the Light NBT.  

Honored Contributor

With free shipping through tomorrow it's an EVEN BETTER deal! I got more SHP!! ❤️ 🍑!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

With free shipping through tomorrow it's an EVEN BETTER deal! I got more SHP!! ❤️ 🍑!

@SurferWife Why am I not surprised....YOU GO GIRL!!!!

It feels like March 2016 all over again....NO SHIPPING!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I debated, added it to my cart, debated, added to my cart again and didnt order it. Part of me is still upset I paid full price for the SCLV and that QVC waited until the 30 days from Chaz's visit was well over before lowering the price. 

I did pick up the three pack of TT RTM, I use it as a scalp spray when my hair is braided or in twists so that was a good price. I guess I am now just waiting for Chaz's return next month. 

#IAmTeamWen
Valued Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I debated, added it to my cart, debated, added to my cart again and didnt order it. Part of me is still upset I paid full price for the SCLV and that QVC waited until the 30 days from Chaz's visit was well over before lowering the price. 

I did pick up the three pack of TT RTM, I use it as a scalp spray when my hair is braided or in twists so that was a good price. I guess I am now just waiting for Chaz's return next month. 

@nikki48 Oh my, so sorry to hear that happened.  I really feel the hurt.  

But, good for you, at least you did get TT RTM at a good deal with the 

free shipping.

Aloha

Trusted Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@nikki48 Oh my, so sorry to hear that happened.  I really feel the hurt.  

But, good for you, at least you did get TT RTM at a good deal with the 

free shipping.

Aloha

@AlohaSun, its no biggy. Now that I know Chaz is bringing them in the fall scents I will stock up on FTP. At least now I know they need to be this price. 

#IAmTeamWen