There's some really great reviews Smiley Very Happy

Chaz has got to feel the love & appreciation we have for him Cat Very Happy

And That goes for QVC too Heart

Mission accomplished, good job ladies!

Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews have been posted for the TSV

I'm thinking about buying another TT so I can review it again Smiley Very Happy

Well I really want another one too Smiley Wink

I ordered a TT & SAM at different times but they only let me do one review Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I ordered a TT & SAM at different times but they only let me do one review Smiley Frustrated

Yeah. I tried to leave another one too. It would not let me! I bought FIVE! I think i have a right to leave at least one for each of three scents. Bummer. Smiley Frustrated

So, the Ladies, who did not revew this amazing deal TSV yet - we need your help! Please - Revew!  Because they would not let us do it  anymore. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

p.s. I bought my TSV kits on all separate orders and at different time. So buying another set, I think would not earn you a right to review TSV again. It would not let me.

Yeah Queen, if you'd like to buy another set - go ahead, it is a super-deal, but you know it!

Esteemed Contributor

I went ahead and wrote a review . I read this thread last night and I did not understand why I should write a review for something that I have used for years and already love, 

I decided to talk about the great value of this TSV.

Frequent Contributor

Yep I put my 5 star review too. For anyone that hasn't yet, please review the tsv. It will help Chaz for this Saturday. Oh I am so looking forward to Saturday and the fall scents and RTM!!!! Happy wenning everyone!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Yeah. I tried to leave another one too. It would not let me! I bought FIVE! I think i have a right to leave at least one for each of three scents. Bummer. Smiley Frustrated

So, the Ladies, who did not revew this amazing deal TSV yet - we need your help! Please - Revew!  Because they would not let us do it  anymore. Smiley LOL

You can only leave one review per product. In fact with QVC, you can leave a review without even buying the product. Whatsmore, you can leave a review on the Wen product about a different product by a different manufacturer and the QVC staff will post it. LOL!

Respected Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:

Yep I put my 5 star review too. For anyone that hasn't yet, please review the tsv. It will help Chaz for this Saturday. Oh I am so looking forward to Saturday and the fall scents and RTM!!!! Happy wenning everyone!

Excuse me, how does reviewing the TSV help Chaz on Saturday? 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

p.s. I bought my TSV kits on all separate orders and at different time. So buying another set, I think would not earn you a right to review TSV again. It would not let me.

Yeah Queen, if you'd like to buy another set - go ahead, it is a super-deal, but you know it!

Well @sonechko, You talked me into it Smiley Embarassed Just ordered another TT on AD. I would have plenty but I've been turning a few people on to WEN & I could pass the deal on. There is a lady at the flea market that lost her hair during kemo, I took her a 1 oz TT oil, a TT SC, and 1/2 bottle each of TT & WCM CC

I can always cancel the AD if I need to, but you know what they say, I'd rather have it & not need it, than need it & not have it Smiley Wink