WEN

Trusted Contributor

Retailmenot is doing good cash back deals again!  Perfect if you're interested in gallons especially.  $30 On $150+ and $45 On $200+ !

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Retailmenot Cash Back QVC

Even when they were offering cash back they were not very reliable with their records (in my case). I switched to Ebates and never looked back.

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Even when they were offering cash back they were not very reliable with their records (in my case). I switched to Ebates and never looked back.

I feel like it must be a QVC issue. I've used Retailmenot's cash back offers on other sites and it worked like it was supposed to and I received my cash back pretty quick. But with QVC I had to e-mail Retailmenot every time and they manually had to process it.

Frequent Contributor

I did not get my cash back a couple of times.  Even though I placed one $200 qualifying order, QVC split it up in to smaller orders with different order numbers which  made my order under the required limit.  I got one smaller rebate instead.  Retailmenot would not honor the higher amount since my order total did not reach the $200 amount. 

Respected Contributor

@bklyngrl wrote:

I did not get my cash back a couple of times.  Even though I placed one $200 qualifying order, QVC split it up in to smaller orders with different order numbers which  made my order under the required limit.  I got one smaller rebate instead.  Retailmenot would not honor the higher amount since my order total did not reach the $200 amount. 

@bklyngrl  Whenever I use Retailmenot to shop on QVC I take a screen shot of my final order on QVC's page showing that it's one order. I had the same thing happen where QVC split up one order into separate orders but since I had the original confirmation screen shot I contacted Retailmenot and still got the cash back for the full amount like I was supposed to.

Trusted Contributor

I've never had a problem and have used it a bunch of times on QVC HSN and Macy's.  Could it be browser problems?  I always get an email as soon as I activated the deal.  Did Retailmenot give you any answers on why it wasn't working right?

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

I've never had a problem and have used it a bunch of times on QVC HSN and Macy's.  Could it be browser problems?  I always get an email as soon as I activated the deal.  Did Retailmenot give you any answers on why it wasn't working right?

@Suebdoo  Even when I get the Retailmenot e-mail confirming that I activated the QVC offer I never get an e-mail conforming my purchase and they never automatically put the money in my PayPal account. I have to e-mail them every time with a copy of my order conformation before I get my money. They always just send me a canned response about the browser settings and all that which is useless to me. I've used Retailmenot through Ulta and Paula's Choice and never had a problem. I automatically get my money in no time so I don't see how it couldbe a browser issue if it works on other sites and just not through QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 that does sound like a QVC problem I think.  I just had 2 $25 cash back from HSN and I got notice, but I had to go into my Retailmenot account and request it to go to PayPal.  One click and it was transferred.  Didn't have to do that before.  I'm sorry you have problems with it.  I'm willing to do a little work for that $$.  I had bad luck with mrrebates and QVC .  Now that 1% recently was NOT worth pursuing 😜

Frequent Contributor

Thank you HSB1204.  Sorry it happened to you too, nice to know I wasn't the only one. At first I thought I was losing my mind, I swore I made a $200+ order!!   I was very disappointed.  That is good to know about taking the screen shot, will remember that for next time!!

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HSB1204 that does sound like a QVC problem I think.  I just had 2 $25 cash back from HSN and I got notice, but I had to go into my Retailmenot account and request it to go to PayPal.  One click and it was transferred.  Didn't have to do that before.  I'm sorry you have problems with it.  I'm willing to do a little work for that $$.  I had bad luck with mrrebates and QVC .  Now that 1% recently was NOT worth pursuing 😜

@Suebdoo  That's weird that you had to request the money from your HSN cash back offer. I wonder if that's something new? But yeah, it's not really that much extra work if you just have to e-mail Retailmenot and ask them to manually process. I've learned my lesson and know to take screen shots. Cat Happy