WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Requests and Suggestions to Chaz Dean per WEN Community Board

[ Edited ]

WEN Ladies! I want first of all - Thank Chaz Dean, Team WEN, and QVC for bringing these amazing products to us!

Special Thanks for good discounts and kits prices offered to us often, so these products become more affordable to be used in quantity and variety!

But reading these Board often enough, on various threads I can see - Wenners still would like some things changed or added to the line of WEN products and the way they are offered.

On this thread I invite you to POST your suggestions and requests, and with it, I invite WEN Dooters' owner Linda, who hopefully and probably will read this thread, to pass them on Chaz Dean.

I invite you to keep your suggestions/requests down to ONLY REASONALBLE ones, keeping in mind their benefits for ALL Parties involved - the consumers, the WEN Company, Chaz Dean personally, and the QVC.

We will have our separate thread on our "dreams" in WEN! Woman Happy This one is down to business only and something, that CAN be accomplished, if our considerations are kept reasonable, logical and simply down to Earth!

I start with four:

1) Add a Fourth Category in offering 16 oz seasonal Trios - three products of the same scent, and a choice of three scents Variety Trio. This way buyers, who want one scent, can buy a kit of three, and those who are curious to try a scent or all three will have their Variety Kit. This addition of the Fourth Choice, will satisfy ALL buyers and SELL more Kits!

2) Consider to formulate WEN Laundry Product - most of us using WEN for our hair and body, would certainly buy it for our laundry!

3) Consider Pink Jasmine Peony to be a PERMANENT CC with ancillary products too! Please! Any way you can do this! Maybe as a first Scent in a new line of "Floral" CCs?

Chaz can throw any floral CC into this new category -  Wheat, Rice, Soy protein based CCs - does not matter!

Which ever way Chaz chooses, please KEEP Pink Jasmine Peony available. It's an amazing Creation, and it's product reviews confirm this too.

4) Re-think putting into the WEN Vault existing CCs, but make them still be available in some way. The three seasonal choices may stay as they are, - offered seasonally - this works!

Instead of just going into the vault, is it possible for WEN company and QVC figure out the best way somehow still offer them, maybe in limited quantity to meet a demand for fans of these products.

I can't suggest a strategy for such offer, maybe -  once or a few times a year, maybe on a pre-order base, producing them in smaller quantities just enough to meet pre-orders demand.

I do not know if this will or will not make financial sense for the company to produce WEN CC in smaller quantities, but if the formula is already developed, if they can - there are still "fans" of these scents!  Maybe it is possible to look into this.

I personally (thankfully) yet do not have a CC I am crying over by being discontinued, but I see how many Wenners are disappointed with loosing their favorite scent that goes in the Vault.

Wenners, your reasonable suggestions and requests, please! Smiley HappyWoman HappyCat HappyHeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Re: Requests and Suggestions to Chaz Dean per WEN Community Board

1.) Make SHP permanent.

2.) Naked WEN (no menthol, no spice, no citrus with the 4 honey complex)

.3.) goat milk and honey WEN (only nourishing ingredients, with the 4 honey complex not the honey extract!)

I am okay with him putting some of the scents in the vault so that he can bring us some new scents. I like the idea of having a vote of which one from each season to keep (or do this based on sales and reviews). I worry if he tries to keep all scents we won't get new ones in the future and I kind of like getting new scents/formulas, even though I get sad when the season is over, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Lol! I am personally okay with those vaulted scents stay there! But @HappyDaze, just imagine, what if Summer Honey Peach going into vault? Smiley Happy Not good.

Contributor

Pink Jasmine Peony in the body cream -SUPER-SIZED!!!!!

Honored Contributor

By the time I finally manage to use up my WEN stash, it will be more than two years (at least) from my last purchase, so anything I try new at that time will probably be something that hasn't even hit the scene yet.

I am determined not to give in and try any produvcts right now, no price, no mixture of ingredients, etc.  I thought I had myself under control a year ago --and, no, I didn't.

Now, I'm watching what all the Wenners are asking for, because I know that by the time I'm ready to buy again  - it's probably going to be something not even available right now.  No suggestions -  I already have product in formulations and scents that I've never even opened!

Esteemed Contributor

No suggestions is a good suggestion, @millieshops! Using up a large stash is a great idea too! Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

A choice in seasonal SC & Mousses, rather than just the last rollout of the latest seasonal. Agree with PJP being offered much longer than a month at a time and a choice of all 3 seasonals in a pack. 

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Lol! I am personally okay with those vaulted scents stay there! But @HappyDaze, just imagine, what if Summer Honey Peach going into vault? Smiley Happy Not good.

If SHP wasn't one of the popular ones, I'd have to say it should go bye bye. It is only fair, even though I'd be sad. In fact, I thought SMC was gone for good and that was my favorite one before SHP and, fortunately, one came along I liked even better so there is always hope!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Of course, there is ALWAYS hope, @HappyDaze! With that hope they may eventually find a replacement of their favorite, but vaulted CC. The CC that did for them, what SHP is doing for you. But the key word here is "eventually", and they might spend a lot of time, money and effort in searching for such a replacement.

Like I said, I personally do not have a CC that I am going to "miss" yet, if it goes into the vault, I was ONLY speaking for those who do miss their highest performers terribly.

But, even with great anticipation of the new Chaz creations, knowing how well he formulates the new CCs, I'd still be VERY upset, if for example SHP, or some others I like a lot would disappear from being available.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great thread, @sonechko!  What immediately comes to my mind is a 613 oil/NBT set at a reasonable price. ❤️

ETA:  and don't retire FAS!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt