WEN

Highlighted
Contributor
Can you use replenishing Mist too often? I love the smell of the Mandarin fig and use it often. Do I need to limit myself or how much do you all use it?
Esteemed Contributor

You should be able to use it throughout the day without any issues as long as you're not sensitive to some ingredient.

I keep some chilled Cucumber Aloe RTM in the fridge to spritz  on my face, neck, and arms whenever I'm in the kitchen.

I save my STP RTM to spray on my pillows at bedtime.

I spray my hair and face with RTM whenever I think to.

So it depends, I might use it once or I might use it 20 times in one day.

Honored Contributor

Re: Replenishing mist

[ Edited ]

The short answer to your question about whether one can use the mist too often is no! ha!

I use the Replenishing Mist several times a day. I just love the smell of the various ones I have. It's like a pick-me-up!

When Chaz is presenting the mist, the models comment how they use it throughout the day, making sure they have one in their purse and at home. I have heard several of them say they mist themselves "dozens of times." Any time I walk by the bottle and think of it, I spritz it on my face and hair.

I too use it on my pillow right before I go to bed. Right now I have the Summer Tropical Paradise by the bed. In the bathroom I am using the Winter Vanilla Mint, having just finished the Fall Ginger Pumpkin.

Esteemed Contributor
Well if there was I'm in big trouble because I spray my RTM's all day everyday for years. Lol The RTM's have always been my most loved Wen product all year round. Get ready for the heatwave and put them in the fridge. 😊
Regular Contributor

RTM's are a great substitute for cologne or parfum when you want to smell great in a more subtle manner.  Use a lot.  It would be hard to overdo these mists.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in a world of trouble if spraying the RTM too often isn't good for you, lol. I spray it A LOT throughout the day.

Honored Contributor

@Gussie2007 wrote:

RTM's are a great substitute for cologne or parfum when you want to smell great in a more subtle manner.  Use a lot.  It would be hard to overdo these mists.

@Gussie2007 Never thought of that. Great point!

Frequent Contributor

Great idea @Gussie2007!

I missed out on the STP EDP so this might be a good replacement!

Anyone know if the tropical EDP and RTM have the same notes?

Esteemed Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

Great idea @Gussie2007!

I missed out on the STP EDP so this might be a good replacement!

Anyone know if the tropical EDP and RTM have the same notes?

I have both. Since i have a lot of RTMs to choose from I don't use the STP on my hair. I feel it's 'wasted'. lol!

I save the STP RTM for my nose, and spray my shoulders, arms, and pillows at night. The yummy fruity fresh smell is the same everytime I roll over thru out the night.

I won't tell you what I think the STP EDP fragrance smells like. It's fine, very similar to the RTM at first, but after 10 - 20 minutes, well, I'm looking for someone to give mine to.

Frequent Contributor
@x Hedge oh no! Lol

I’ll get some rtm instead then! I can always layer with the unibt Smiley Happy