WEN

Contributor

Replenishing mist with oil mixed in

My favorite wen product is the replenishing treatment mist, with a hefty amount of the treatment oil mixed in. I shake up the bottle before spraying it on dry or wet hair, and it adds so much shine. It's a good way to add oil to your hair without it being too oily looking. I have fine, straight, short hair, and this works well for me. Plus I love having my hair smell like spring honey lilac or fall tuscan pear!

Respected Contributor

Re: Replenishing mist with oil mixed in

Interesting! Do you just add the oil right into the RTM bottle and how much?
Contributor

Yes, I add the oil right to the RTM bottle. If you want to try it, start with a few drops and see how it works for you, then add a few more drops until you get just the right amount for your hair. Just make sure you shake it before spraying because the oil and mist don't stay mixed for long.

Respected Contributor

Ok, I will definitely try this. I will sometimes use the RTM on my hair if I have over-dried it (when I use a diffuser) to bring back some wave or reduce an area that may be a little frizzy, but my fav has been to scrunch in about 8 drops of the oils through my hair and on my ends after drying it. Mixing the oil in with RTM seems like the best of both worlds! Lol. Thanks for this tip!
Highlighted
Contributor

I like to apply the mist/oil mixture when my hair is soaking wet; I think it distributes best that way.