WEN

Honored Contributor

One difference is that the POM remoist is nut free, if anyone has a nut allergy. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I have only recently tried the SAM, (someone gave it to me) .. the scent was nice but i use the Wen Kids on my scalp due to menthol issue.. i did not realize the remoist had menthol, (my fault for not reading),  so the Hub is using it up..( i would pick the fig if i could use it for extra moisture & i love the scent... 

@quadmimi Since you can't use the remoist, I've found that coconut oil works just as well as a conditioning treatment. I usually leave it on for a couple hours. I don't put it on my scalp though, just on my length. It washes out fine with the Wen kids, which I also use. 

Oh thanks @jaxs mom  I will give that a try, also good to know WK's will wash it out...Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

While we are talking about remoist: Does anyone use it before they cleanse like me? I am always trying to learn but I have tried it after I cleanse with no luck. If I do it after and leave it on a bit and then rinse out as per the instructions I end up with really heavy in the scalp hair and it just doesn't look clean. I have started doing it on wet hair before I cleanse and that seems to be working but I wonder if I am still getting the full benefits. If anyone else could ring in on this I would appreciate it! <3

Respected Contributor

@Kelseyrr wrote:

While we are talking about remoist: Does anyone use it before they cleanse like me? I am always trying to learn but I have tried it after I cleanse with no luck. If I do it after and leave it on a bit and then rinse out as per the instructions I end up with really heavy in the scalp hair and it just doesn't look clean. I have started doing it on wet hair before I cleanse and that seems to be working but I wonder if I am still getting the full benefits. If anyone else could ring in on this I would appreciate it! <3

@Kelseyrr I mostly use the remoist as a leave-in instead of the CC. Sometimes I'll add it to my CC as I'm doing my second cleanse.

I've had a few times where I did a remoist treatment for a few hours and then rinsed it out and my hair came out the way you described. I think I may have used too much remoist and not rinsed well enough but I'm not really sure.