WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Remoist mask - Availability

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Thanks, bebe. I just now saw this.

She went ahead yesterday and got the combo with the CC/remoist.

She works long hours and by the time she watched the programs she DVR'd on September 5, she totally missed the 8 oz offer. I will tell her to keep checking though. Thanks!

She sent me an email yesterday and said "my bank account hates you!" ha! She bought quite a bit yesterday. Like me, she tried WEN years ago and didn't like it (and we both admit we probably didn't use it correctly). But I got her watching in June and she ended up buying two gallons (Fig and Orange Blossom....think that was the name of it....seasonal). Since then, like me, she has been trying things out and she loves the effect.

She has long, thick hair and colors it. So she had issues that I can't identify with and love that you all are so free with your advice and sharing your experiences. Her mantra is: "Ask your friends online" whenever she has a question.

What is funny is that yesterday she texted me and said she had downloaded the app so she would get notification when Chaz is on periscope. She was telling me he was washing his hair, then she would say he is drying his hair, etc. ha! So funny how she is totally in with WEN now. She has turned two others at work on to WEN.

@World Traveler lol, that is a funny story. I love that she's downloaded the periscope app. 

If you see this soon tell her to watch the "It's that time" video which is still up for a few hours (I'm watching it right now). It should be up until between 6:30pm and 7:30pm ET. I think It started at 6:37pm ET yesterday. There's a lot of great info on it. 

Good for you for turning others onto Wen!! As Chaz would say, you're changing the world, one head of hair at a time!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Thanks, bebe. I just now saw this.

She went ahead yesterday and got the combo with the CC/remoist.

She works long hours and by the time she watched the programs she DVR'd on September 5, she totally missed the 8 oz offer. I will tell her to keep checking though. Thanks!

She sent me an email yesterday and said "my bank account hates you!" ha! She bought quite a bit yesterday. Like me, she tried WEN years ago and didn't like it (and we both admit we probably didn't use it correctly). But I got her watching in June and she ended up buying two gallons (Fig and Orange Blossom....think that was the name of it....seasonal). Since then, like me, she has been trying things out and she loves the effect.

She has long, thick hair and colors it. So she had issues that I can't identify with and love that you all are so free with your advice and sharing your experiences. Her mantra is: "Ask your friends online" whenever she has a question.

What is funny is that yesterday she texted me and said she had downloaded the app so she would get notification when Chaz is on periscope. She was telling me he was washing his hair, then she would say he is drying his hair, etc. ha! So funny how she is totally in with WEN now. She has turned two others at work on to WEN.

@World Traveler lol, that is a funny story. I love that she's downloaded the periscope app. 

If you see this soon tell her to watch the "It's that time" video which is still up for a few hours (I'm watching it right now). It should be up until between 6:30pm and 7:30pm ET. I think It started at 6:37pm ET yesterday. There's a lot of great info on it. 

Good for you for turning others onto Wen!! As Chaz would say, you're changing the world, one head of hair at a time!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks! I will tell her right now. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

She said thank you and she will see if it is still up. Also, she ended up going back in and got the gallon MIF!! ha! Her bank account is really going to be ticked off with me!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

She said thank you and she will see if it is still up. Also, she ended up going back in and got the gallon MIF!! ha! Her bank account is really going to be ticked off with me!

@World Traveler I know it's still up becasue I'm still watching it. Smiley Wink It been a busy afternoon... lots of interruptions. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler Sounds like she's almost ready for her first Wen addiction meeting. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

You're right! Now if I could just get her to come on the forum and ask her own questions! ha!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

You're right! Now if I could just get her to come on the forum and ask her own questions! ha!

@World Traveler You just need to charge her for every question you have to ask on her behalf - or maybe ask her to pay you in Wen products! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler You just need to charge her for every question you have to ask on her behalf - or maybe ask her to pay you in Wen products! Cat LOL

Hmmmmm.....I like that plan! Sounds reasonable to me, right? ha!