WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Girls I reminded myself of this yesterday and just want to put it out there for the newbies and those of us that are ordering multiple TSV's.  Get those oils out of the boxes and standing up in a cool dark place so there's no problems with those rubber droppers.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Girls I reminded myself of this yesterday and just want to put it out there for the newbies and those of us that are ordering multiple TSV's.  Get those oils out of the boxes and standing up in a cool dark place so there's no problems with those rubber droppers.

~~~

You mean I can't keep hiding them under the bed?

Just kidding.  Mine have their own locked refrigerator.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

~~~

Drythe, Is it better to keep my oil stash in the fridge?

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

~~~

@FleaMktQn,

I dabble in Aroma Therapy for fun.  So, I have lots of essential oils around.  I store them and my WEN oils in sealed containers or bags in the fridge.  Want to get every last drop of good out of those oils!  I have a dedicated fridge with a lock on it in my.  Call me crazy ~ you won't be the first.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

~~~

@FleaMktQn,

I dabble in Aroma Therapy for fun.  So, I have lots of essential oils around.  I store them and my WEN oils in sealed containers or bags in the fridge.  Want to get every last drop of good out of those oils!  I have a dedicated fridge with a lock on it in my.  Call me crazy ~ you won't be the first.

Well Drythe, I would never call you crazy Smiley Wink

I just counted, I have 22 bottles of Wen oil & I know it will take me quite a while to go thru that much. Plus I know I'll add more to it Smiley Embarassed Who's the crazy one? Me Smiley LOL

I'm on my own so I don't have to put a lock on the fridge & there's plenty of room. So I can just transfer most of it from the cabinet to the fridge if it will keep better there.

I gave my sister the last of a bottle of SMC & now she's hooked too. So I got together some more CC for her to try, including SHP, MIF, BGT, & CLV. Also let her have a SHP oil, you KNOW I love my sister Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

~~~

@FleaMktQn,

I just counted, I have 22 bottles of Wen oil & I know it will take me quite a while to go thru that much. Plus I know I'll add more to it Smiley Embarassed Who's the crazy one? Me Smiley LOL

I'm on my own so I don't have to put a lock on the fridge & there's plenty of room. So I can just transfer most of it from the cabinet to the fridge if it will keep better there.

I gave my sister the last of a bottle of SMC & now she's hooked too. So I got together some more CC for her to try, including SHP, MIF, BGT, & CLV. Also let her have a SHP oil, you KNOW I love my sister Smiley Very Happy

I feel better reading your post fleamktqn, I thought I had a bunch but not compared to your collection lol.  I only have about 15 or so. Guess that means   I can order more seasonals come Fall.  Mine our all tucked away but I wouldn't mind having a lock on that drawer. I never know if my DD will stumble upon them and that would certainly mean trouble.  

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn,

~~~

FleaMktQn,

You GAVE AWAY SHP?  What a sweetie you are!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn,

~~~

FleaMktQn,

You GAVE AWAY SHP?  What a sweetie you are!  Heart

Well the CCs were enough to do about 3 cleanses for each scent.

I got a great deal on the oil & let her have it at cost for $30. I still have 4 bottles of 4 oz SHP oil so it didn't hurt too bad Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

~~~

@FleaMktQn,

I feel better reading your post fleamktqn, I thought I had a bunch but not compared to your collection lol.  I only have about 15 or so. Guess that means   I can order more seasonals come Fall.  Mine our all tucked away but I wouldn't mind having a lock on that drawer. I never know if my DD will stumble upon them and that would certainly mean trouble.  

ANewHue, They aren't all full sz bottles. But they still count, Right?

We could have a contest to see who can accumulate the most oils Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

~~~

@FleaMktQn,

Now I don't feel so bad about my 15 bottles of oil (although some of them are 1 oz. bottles so do they really count as a full bottle? Cat LOL ).

How nice of you to get your sister hooked on Wen too! Cat Very Happy