WEN

Respected Contributor

RECIEVED MY AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL WWC TODAY

Am so excited to have my new WWC & COMB.....THANK YOU CHAZ FOR THESE WONDERFUL CLEANSERS, FOR THE TIME & THOUGHT THAT GOES INTO EACH ONE OF YOUR NEW SCENTS....

EVERYDAY WHEN I COUNT MY 'MANY" NEW HAIRS I NOW HAVE I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT GREAT PRODUCT....

Trusted Contributor

Re: RECIEVED MY AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL WWC TODAY

WooHOO @quadmimi! I bet you smell AMAZING and look FANTASTIC!!

I have had a long day and feel like hot garbage. That sweet, sweet smell of MIF will make all the drudge fall away.

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

WooHOO @quadmimi! I bet you smell AMAZING and look FANTASTIC!!

I have had a long day and feel like hot garbage. That sweet, sweet smell of MIF will make all the drudge fall away.

Oh I got the WWC oil too....it is awsome..

MIF is great, the scent has grown on me and I love it now....enjoy your MIF, you will feel great soon...!

Honored Contributor

As soon as I make it home, I'm going to hit my shower and luxuriate in WVM!  My plane leaves in 3 hours.  Whooooooooooooo!

I can NOT wait!  Have never tried it before and right now the idea of smelling 'just like a peppermint patty' appeals!

And, I'll have another comb or two to throw at who or what ever is stealing them from me!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe, I hope you have a restful  flight heading back home. Smiley Happy

Enjoy your peppermint Patty Wen cleanse!!! Smiley Happy

Congrats on your wenderful new Wen combs. Smiley Happy Those missing combs will turn up eventually... ya know, Wen combs just wanna have fun.... They'll show up, with a bit of wear and tear... A bit haggard and missing a few teeth... Telling a tale of one too many mango coconut piña coladas...

I've been there before... It's the same old toothy tale... Smiley Wink

Have a safe flight back!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe, I hope you have a restful  flight heading back home. Smiley Happy

Enjoy your peppermint Patty Wen cleanse!!! Smiley Happy

Congrats on your wenderful new Wen combs. Smiley Happy Those missing combs will turn up eventually... ya know, Wen combs just wanna have fun.... They'll show up, with a bit of wear and tear... A bit haggard and missing a few teeth... Telling a tale of one too many mango coconut piña coladas...

I've been there before... It's the same old toothy tale... Smiley Wink

Have a safe flight back!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

{{{{{ @bebe777 }}}}}  I'm in the airport, so by tomorrow I'll be home for good - until March!  tee hee.

Can't wait to 'talk' with you.  

You keep fightin' the good fight gal!

NOH8

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe, Yippee !!! Smiley Happy

I'm soooo glad that you're going to get to be home for a while!!! Smiley Happy I'm looking forward to "talking" with you too!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Leaving y'all with this peaceful photo from Chaz's FB page.  Title ~ getting ready to shoot WEN , TOKYO!

tokyo

Respected Contributor

FTP you have a rival with WWC....Loved it, and the scent. I guess Winter and Fall scents are good to me....but the comb, wow I will be getting more of these, I could tell a difference in the way the CC rinsed and felt as I used it.

Now I can go watch all my "new hair growth" with my wonderful WEN!!

Great job Chaz and team....Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

WWC is the one winter seasonal I've yet to try. Have it on order for my Jan kit from GR. Thanks for the good description!  Like mint but there is a lot of mint in the seasonals think that citrus smell would be a great pick-me-up in the winter. Received a WCM kit yesterday and to me it smells like the old Bath and Body works, sweet pea mint and fruit punch. For those that have tried all 3 where is WWC on the moisturizing scale?