WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

I use the balm around my face too. Using the tinted one on my lips at night. I'm curious to see what else will be coming with this Bella line...

@rochelleS In the fall, Chaz will have an added item to the Bella Spirit line. I don't recall for sure the name. But it is similar to the Men's paste. He used it on my hair. He had it in a nondescript jar and used the same small amount he demonstrates when using the Men's paste on me. It was one of the last things he put on my hair as he was finishing up. I smelled it and it was very nice, light to my nose/senses. It has cucumber, eucalyptus, and lavender in it.

I hope he will tell everyone the name of his new winter cleanser on one of his presentations soon. I believe it will be loved by the majority of the Wenners. It is light and fresh smelling. And once you hear the name, although he doesn't give you the specific ingredients in the title as the majority of his products, you will be able to figure out what combinations he used to come up with it. 

And then there is the new Fall cleanser. Hope he talks about it. I believe it is called Apple Harvest, but don't quote me on that. I wasn't paying that much attention when he talked about it, because I am such a Ginger Pumpkin and Tuscan Pear fan. But I recall the scent of this new apple cleanser is much lighter, crisper than the first apple product he did. He sprayed my hair with it, so that must have been the replenishing treatment mist. I didn't see a label on the bottle, but he said it was the apple. I believe I will get a 32 ounce of the CC when it comes out.

@World Traveler

Thanks so much for sharing these up and coming items. I really like the  Men's paste alot. I get tremendous results with using such a small amount. A pea size does it for me and my Chia Pet hair that keeps a growin'. The new fragrance mix sounds inviting. I'll be looking into that.

The fall and winter new releases will surely be well received. I love a good crispy apple scent, but will confess to an unopened Apple Kids in my stash. I'd imagine the new CC won't be as candy like sweet as the children's formula.

It seems to me that each new seasonal released keeps getting better and better. Do you agree? It's like an ongoing love affair that gets rejuvenated every couple years with new scents, formulations and ancillary products. Ummm, ummm, good stuff. Lucky us!

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS, re: your last paragraph,  OMG YES!!

Chaz doesn't just slap on a new label and squirt in a new scent.

He reworks the whole thing, considering what he's done in the past and constantly looking to improve.

I have a great deal of admiration for him.

Honored Contributor

How very interesting.......the single item of the lip scrub was up for purchase and now I don't find it. Was going thru the WEN items this morning to see if there was anything else new coming up for his visit and realized it was not there anymore.

I wonder if they put it up too soon and it is meant to only be available when Chaz is presenting it. Although, I must say I thought it strange that he already presented the trio of the lip balm, scrub, and 319 tube when I noticed the opportunity to purchase just the  scrub by itself. 

I will want to get it by itself because I am really going thru it fast. Tonight I will finish with the second jar of it. Just have one left in my stash of stuff.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler.  Single item lip scrub is up now.  Item A413424.  It's $35.00 with $3.00 S&H.  

Honored Contributor

@Gussie2007 Well, it's like a yo-yo! LOL!!  No kidding, it was taken down for a while, because I looked and looked, both pages of products......wasn't there.

But you are correct; it is back up now. Thank goodness, because I want to order that when he is presenting it.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Gussie2007 I think QVC is playing tricks on me. This morning when I looked for it again, seeing if maybe they are also making the balm available separately, the single scrub was missing. Looked again ten minutes later for just the single item of scrub. Still gone! This is making me think I am going off the deep end. LOL!!!

I am quite sure if you looked for it, it would be there. ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

I've seen the individual lip scrub listing pop in and out of inventory too. You're not going off the deep end. There's been other items too that are playing  hide and seek also.

On a different subject....have you heard anything definate, or otherwise about WVM being retired? I feel like there's some mixed signals. Yet, with 3 32oz CC's stashed, do I opt for a gallon or take my chances? Tks for anything you can share. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS I have asked Chaz THREE times in the last six months and his answer is always the same.......Winter Vanilla Mint, Summer Mango Coconut, and Fall Ginger Pumpkin (my favorites) WILL be available on his website (and I suppose at his salon too), but not on QVC in the future. He said QVC prefers to only present THREE seasonals at a time.

That's not to say sometime in the future that decision changes, but I kept asking to the point I thought he might get irked with me! ha!

So.......because of that, I am NOT purchasing the gallons of those three. I don't need them yet, and I don't want to stockpile them and hope for the best on the manufacturing dates being current. I realize I will pay more on his website/salon for the gallons, but I really don't need them yet.

Respected Contributor

Hi @World Traveler!  I see the little tub is by itself on QVC's site.  Yes, I'm on my second one.  I was in hospital mostly the whole month of April, I had to have my gall bladder removed and I didn't use the lip thingy for weeks and the results actually stayed!  I have all three components, the tub and the two sticks.  I wear the one with the tint now and then.  It's lovely, I'll always keep that in stock at home.  I see you love it too.  I saw on one show he demonstrated it on the girls.  I'm not sure about the price.  Since it's not too high, I just go ahead and now that the shows are on, easy pay should be rampant.

I never used anything for my lips, just chap stick here and there but I knew if Chaz made it, it'll be great.  I got all of mine on his site when he ran specials during the holidays last year around the end of the year.

I'm hoping Chaz will make Bamboo in an NBT and Wen Men too but I doubt that's on his mind right now.  What do you think of "Hope"?  I really like it!  I did not know it was added to the gallon item.  I hope he makes other things in it.  Sorry to prattle on! 

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya darlin' I hope you are feeling better and are on the high road to recovery. Being in the hospital for so long had to be rough. Do take care!

If and "Wen" you feel good I'm putting in another request for a pic of your gorgeous hair. This would be so timely and apropos with the gallons being offered now. Think about sharing....I'm not the only one who'd love to see your beautiful locks ♡♡♡