Thank you, Hedge!!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @x Hedge !Heart

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge You're the best! Thanks. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @x Hedge! ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard/read if he will be presenting his lip product? I have been applying it twice a day, as he suggested, and note it has made a difference in the appears of my lips. Already have gone thru one little container of his and almost finished with the second one. Have one left, so I hope he has it at a special price.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz's Schedule 😊

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Has anyone heard/read if he will be presenting his lip product? I have been applying it twice a day, as he suggested, and note it has made a difference in the appears of my lips. Already have gone thru one little container of his and almost finished with the second one. Have one left, so I hope he has it at a special price.

Oh my, Chaz has lip products! I'm re-discovering Wen thanks to @rochelleS!!! I used Wen probably a decade ago and stopped for no particular reason and was persuaded to try it again based on her comments about the NBT. I can say unequivocally that it is the best body cream that I have ever used and I've used many brand names.

I'm always on the hunt for a treatment lip balm so I need to add this to my list too!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chaz's Schedule 😊

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Oh my, Chaz has lip products! I'm re-discovering Wen thanks to @rochelleS!!! I used Wen probably a decade ago and stopped for no particular reason and was persuaded to try it again based on her comments about the NBT. I can say unequivocally that it is the best body cream that I have ever used and I've used many brand names.

I'm always on the hunt for a treatment lip balm so I need to add this to my list too!

@World Traveler @Tennessee Vol

I love this trio A305554!!! Initially received the clear  untinted and finally my WL tinted. This is a peach color. My lips are highly pigmented so it barely shows color on me but is really pretty on my cheeks. Very au naturale. This product is amazing, I had a dreadful time with painfully chapped lips during the winter. Nothing, nothing was helping, even name brand highly recommended products failed, till this. My first use was soothing, lips stayed moist and was on my way to ridding this nemesis. I was impressed and so very grateful to finally get healing relief. Great product!

World Traveler what changes are you now noticing? More plumpness??? Do tell!

And Tennessee Vol, there's a 3oz tube of 319 NBT included, so you'll get to try the unscented version. Yay!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS As I get older, I notice that my lips are getting thinner. Really weird, until I looked closer at the lips of others my age. We are all go downhill in the lip area! LOL!! 

I remembered one of the presentations that Chaz did at the Q when he mentioned using the scrub twice a day, morning and night...that he had been doing that and he found his lips becoming fuller. 

On one of my visits to his salon I mentioned that I had just started using the scrub day and night. He said to make sure that I also use it outside the lip line too, so I have been doing that for a while.

What I have noticed is that the top lip appears to be fuller, more distinct; not fat, but more noticeable. I have a tad more to work with when I put lipstick on.

I also use the lip balm every evening before I go to bed and anytime I am home all day. I find when I put it on in the morning and follow with lipstick to go to work, that the lipstick bleeds into the area around the lip. Not a pretty sight! ha! And I haven't been able to use it successful by putting it on top of the lipstick either. On weekends I use the lip balm alone throughout the day. Really is nice/kind to my lips.

I have tried the tinted balm, but don't care for it as much, as I like to put it all over my lips and other areas of the face, like he showed around the eyes. Well, that's not a pretty sight when I do that with the tinted stick. I look like a clown! ha!

I am still on my first stick of the translucent (really lasts a long time), and have another new one that is waiting in the wings. It's the scrub that I go thru so fast since I am using it twice a day. Smiley Sad

I'm really hoping he will have some good deals on this trio or perhaps by now QVC will let us purchase the items separately. I have enough NBT in the seasonals. All I need is more lip scrub.