WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz's Schedule 😊

[ Edited ]

Chaz is just finishing an hour rignt now on the Q, and I went ahead and ordered the Bella Spirit lip kit this morning, in addition to the gallon of SMC from last night.  I have two gallons of WVM and one each of SOB and FGP on hand, more than a dozen 32 ounce TT, a new gallon of Fig plus a 32 ounce in reserve I didn't know I had <sigh> and I'm using up a gallon each of PJP and BGT I won't re-order.  I hope I'm set for a year or more, by which time I hope FGP and WVM come back.  Oh, and my winter and spring A/D NIBT orders just released.  I dread next month's cc bill! 

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP

just opened my cc bill for June. 

ðŸ˜¨

Respected Contributor

Yeah, ez-pay or not, it all adds up, doesn't it?  Oh, well, I stopped buying jewelry, WEN is my last indulgence now I'm retired!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Got the lip product, as I am going thru it quickly using it twice a day. So glad he talked in detail about using it twice/day and what it can do for you. And then the lady who called in and talked about her lips. The product is really good.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if there is a One Day Only during any of his visits in the next month; or if there is a TSV? Don't think there is a TSV, but was hoping for one or two ODOs during his presentations days.

I was wondering if I should get the lip product today, hoping he would have it on sale at a later presentation; but I don't think he would present something at the regular price and then a few days later have it at a reduced price, so I grabbed it.

Maybe I will get another one or two before the end of June.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler, I'm watching & waiting for special pricing too.

On the one hand we are being given the extended availability on Seasonals, but so much of the WEN inventory is at the full QVC price. 

Looks like only 36 Featured price items, and zero Event priced. 

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I didn't see any times that would indicate a TSV for Wen. Also, been keeping an eye out for a OTO as I'm not getting any gallons this time and I'm trying to use up some of my stash. 

However, a OTO or any event pricing might sway me. But, I also just checked my June bill - yikes! All Wen, all the time!

Honored Contributor

@riley1 I am passing on the gallons because I also have enough to last me, some from a couple of years ago. Since I use a different seasonal each day of the week, you can see how it would take me longer to go thru a gallon. ha!

Honored Contributor

Scrub by itself is up for purchase! YAAAAY!

@x Hedge @SurferWife @ANewHue

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a One Day Only during any of his visits in the next month; or if there is a TSV? Don't think there is a TSV, but was hoping for one or two ODOs during his presentations days.

I was wondering if I should get the lip product today, hoping he would have it on sale at a later presentation; but I don't think he would present something at the regular price and then a few days later have it at a reduced price, so I grabbed it.

Maybe I will get another one or two before the end of June.

nope, no wen TSV's during gallonpalooza month Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love