WEN

Super Contributor

Quick Periscope "Morning"

[ Edited ]

Periscope "morning"

Just a quick update to say that Chaz said he would be on at 12:50 today. He was still in bed, because he said he didn't fall a sleep until 6 AM. Boy is he going to be tired.

If you love the angels check out the periscope. Chaz talked about them going on a hike and made this panting sound they got so riled up and pounced on him! he was laughing and it was so adorable Heart

Confirmed the pear Edp would be on during one of his two hour shows today, but wasn't sure which one

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aM1xmzExNjA4OTA4fDFEWHh5Z1dsakRnR0152PfhJYVcv-sPlubApbIGqxDxqq0ehExxkakmk...

Super Contributor

Re: Quick Periscope "Morning"

Bdrwygurl - I so appreciate your Periscope posts! I read them all, even if I don't comment. :-)
Honored Contributor

@Brdwygurl thank you as always for keeping us in the loop and thank you for sharing the periscope link. Smiley Happy

I have the feeling that a lot of Wenners are trying to track that FTP EDP down!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I've done that panting sound to my dogs multiple times and they always go nuts and try to give me kisses. It was funny to see him do it for the first time.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sawst14  I know, he was so surprised when they pounced all over him!  It was cute because you could see he couldn't resist doing it again after that response

seriously if you need a smile this morning watch this quick periscope

Honored Contributor

love those pups! Interesting about the nibbling of the one on the other due to jealousy. I also like how the older male (yellow lab- Spencer?) didn't jump up and sat next to the bed with his back to Chaz. One of my boys does the all the time on the couch- he sits up straight next to me with his back to me, lol. And if I stop petting his back, he looks back at me until I resume. Yes, spoiled. Completely.

Super Contributor

I still get them confused, but I'm pretty sure Spencer is the black one. The one sitting by the bed was a hunter.   He wears a green collar so I always think to myself Hunter green

i agree they are so sweet and well behaved that it's fun to watch them "act up"

Regular Contributor

Aww. My dogs will look up and then take their paw and scratch at my hand or wiggle their head back under my hand if they decide they weren't done yet!