WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Questions about Love of the Blessings Collection

@ValentinaBon 

I haven't tried any of the Love cleansing products but previously purchased the edp and NBT duo, which I like very much.

The fragrance starts out fruity, with a citrus note that is dominated by a soft and extremely pleasant grapefruit scent. The middle notes have a floral heart and the base is grounded in mix of patchouli,  amber and cedarwood.

Years back, Prescriptives had a fragrance called Calyx, which is now offered thru Clinique. The Wen Love edp reminds me of that scent. 

The Love edp is a nice floral, imo, and the NBT is equally as pleasant. Both are long lasting on me.

Here are the notes of the edp.

Screenshot_20200528-192812_Chrome.jpg

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Plumeria...no wonder I love Love!  This is the smell of Hawaii!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I was thinking about purchasing a gallon of Love, but it's already on waitlist @SurferWife .  Were you able to get one?

I have the Love edp, but ran out of the body treatment.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I was thinking about purchasing a gallon of Love, but it's already on waitlist @SurferWife .  Were you able to get one?

I have the Love edp, but ran out of the body treatment.

@San Antonio Gal 

My Love is on waitlist, too, but I'm sure Chaz will make sure the waitlist orders are fulfilled.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.