WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question on the Bamboo Green Tea

I just used my Bamboo Green tea this past week as I try to use up my stock but I  used it after the tea tree which is a must for me and I didn't have any scalp issues and I love how it smells and I was very impressed at how much bounce and body my hair had my hair looks and feels young if that makes sense.  If I have any issues with a product I would stop immediately but so far so good.

Esteemed Contributor

@cac140 Have you tried a patch test using a little of  the CC on the inside of your arm? It might be useful to possibly determine if you're sensitive to the BGT other than the scalp..... just thinkin

Super Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@cac140 Have you tried a patch test using a little of  the CC on the inside of your arm? It might be useful to possibly determine if you're sensitive to the BGT other than the scalp..... just thinkin

What a fantastic idea!!  I will definitely try that.  Thanks so much.  I knew posting here and asking was the right thing to do.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I just used my Bamboo Green tea this past week as I try to use up my stock but I  used it after the tea tree which is a must for me and I didn't have any scalp issues and I love how it smells and I was very impressed at how much bounce and body my hair had my hair looks and feels young if that makes sense.  If I have any issues with a product I would stop immediately but so far so good.

What a great combo those two products are.  Love them!!  Yes, I have stopped using the Bamboo for now and will mostly likely give it to my friend.