WEN

Contributor

Does anyone use the seasonal body treatments on their face?  I ordered the pear and am hoping to use it face to toe.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Question on seasonal NBT

I use the Jasmine Peony on my neck and face.  I think it does just as well as Hope in a Jar for me.  I especially like it on my neck.

Respected Contributor

I've tried Summer Honey Peach and 319 on my face, which has always been very oily, and the NBT's a just a little too much.  I haven't tried the Fall Ginger Pumpkin on my face, but I use all of them from neck down and it's fabulous!  Maybe deep into the winter when my face does dry out some, the NBTs will be okay, but my oily face normally just doesn't need that much help.

Contributor

Thank you for the replies, I was just wondering if the fragrance caused any issues.  I am happy to use it for my entire body, face included.

Respected Contributor

I use all the NBTs on my face and body.  Head to toe and I love them all!  It doesn't matter to me that they have scent, my face is so hydrated, smooth, supple.  I've tried alot of high end body lotions that were scented and pricey.  They smelled good but NEVER gave me the results that Wen NBTs do.  I used to buy them in the jar, just like Chaz's are.  I used to love Hannae Mori but the great smell was all I got.  Wen NBTs are like no other I've ever used.  I only apply in the morning, after my shower, head to toe including face.  I will not be without them.  I see why Chaz tells everyone, get it home and use it on half your body or on one arm and use what you've been using on the other for a week and see the difference.  I don't need to apply again until after my next shower, the results stay.  For me, it's like being wrapped in a velvet blanket.  You'll love it!!!!!!

Contributor

Thank you for the detailed response... I'm looking forward to receiving mine