WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for those who have tried WEN's Guthy Renker products

@Ibby114 I started with GR and I did not see any quality difference between the styling cream and RTM. Chaz did not have mousse back then (2013 and before). While I believe there were formula changes to CC from GR after that time, I do not know if the same is true with styling products. I never had any quality issues with anything I bought from GR.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Hi @Ibby114, oh, okay.  I just don't want no one to fall victim to a fake!  Guess I'm just a worrier!  Sorry!  XO

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi @Ibby114, oh, okay.  I just don't want no one to fall victim to a fake!  Guess I'm just a worrier!  Sorry!  XO

@77yangya, I hear ya!! I got some questionable IT products on ebay one time; I made sure the seller took returns prior to purchasing. So all was good in the end! Heart

Valued Contributor

@Ibby114,

i haven't seen a guthy renker infomercial in a long time, probably over a year. i haven't heard many good things about their customer service and returns.

yes, that line of products is different from what's here on qvc or chaz's web site. why not go with what chaz uses?

here on qvc, you know for sure that you can get a customer service person, should you have a problem and need to return something and you don't have to jump to the moon to return something in the 30 days. just put the return label on the package, go to the post office web site and schedule a pick up. yes, the post office will put up return packages for free.

Honored Contributor

Out of curiosity, I checked out the Gunther Renker website. There are only 5 products sold through them now...all beauty but no WEN.

Meaningful Beauty

Crepe Erase

Perricone MD

Sheer Cover Studio

Principle Secret

When I first started using WEN 6 years ago I ordered from GR ONCE. Although I didn’t have a negative CS experience, like most of us here, I much prefer QVC for the TSVs, ODOs, the QVC Social Team and EVERYTHING WEN! Enjoy your Sunday!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Out of curiosity, I checked out the Gunther Renker website. There are only 5 products sold through them now...all beauty but no WEN.

Meaningful Beauty

Crepe Erase

Perricone MD

Sheer Cover Studio

Principle Secret

When I first started using WEN 6 years ago I ordered from GR ONCE. Although I didn’t have a negative CS experience, like most of us here, I much prefer QVC for the TSVs, ODOs, the QVC Social Team and EVERYTHING WEN! Enjoy your Sunday!

@SurferWife - hmmm, it makes me wonder how old the GR Wen styling product bundles are on ebay.  I'll ask sellers if I'm considering placing a bid. No reply = no bid! And some replies might results in no bid as well. Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Ibby114 I started with GR and I did not see any quality difference between the styling cream and RTM. Chaz did not have mousse back then (2013 and before). While I believe there were formula changes to CC from GR after that time, I do not know if the same is true with styling products. I never had any quality issues with anything I bought from GR.

@Kjelle thank you! A comparison of the stying products is exactly what I needed to know!!