WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Question answered about the Body Treatment Cream..please

[ Edited ]

@CoG wrote:

@bebe777 have you used 6 13 or 3 19 as a facial cleansing, moisturizing regimen the way Chaz has?  Watching a whole day of beauty on HSN then QVC has convinced me that most of what is being offered is bogus.  Sea algae?  Intestinal flora? River silt?   Plastic surgeons, gastroenterologists, dog and pony shows.  The plan is to ditch all of the expensive yet worthless skin care in favor of a simplified WEN program.  I think Chaz uses the replenishing mist several times a day.  Any suggestions?  Really, honestly, no guile-  HELP?

@CoG....if I may....I know you asked @bebe777, but I can offer input on this. I do use the 613 as my facial cleanser. It removes a full face of make-up, even stubborn waterproof mascara. I use my Clarisonic and my skin feels thoroughly clean, no make-up residue at all, and the softness that WEN does for our hair is the same on our skin. It's also nice as a mask for 5-10 extra minutes. After cleansing  I use the 613 RTM as my "toner" and spray it from forehead to bust line.  I also use the 613 NBT as my face, neck & decellote cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is so soft and bright that I almost don't want to do anything to it! I just received the 319 & I'll probably use that on my face, since it's fragrance-free and save the 613 for my body. Honestly, you really won't need any other skin care products if you're goal is to simplify.

P.S. The 613 makes a great body cleansing cream, too! It's my go-to for the body.

P.S.2 My husband uses it to shave and refuses to use anything else.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I smell a light citrus scent in the 319 NBT but it goes away fairly quickly.

@HSB1204...it's funny how our noses are so different! I used 319 for the first time today and couldn't smell anything; no hint of any scent. I'm definitely going to use it on my face, neck & decelotte and save the 613 for the body.

@SurferWife Yeah, I don't smell anything at all in the 319 CC, RTM or SC but the NBT does have this light citrus scent. At least it disapppears pretty quickly so it doesn't bother me. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoG wrote:

@bebe777 have you used 6 13 or 3 19 as a facial cleansing, moisturizing regimen the way Chaz has?  Watching a whole day of beauty on HSN then QVC has convinced me that most of what is being offered is bogus.  Sea algae?  Intestinal flora? River silt?   Plastic surgeons, gastroenterologists, dog and pony shows.  The plan is to ditch all of the expensive yet worthless skin care in favor of a simplified WEN program.  I think Chaz uses the replenishing mist several times a day.  Any suggestions?  Really, honestly, no guile-  HELP?

um intestinal flora is real and healthy intenstinal flora is an essential part of overall good health, not a mere dog and pony show, lol.

Respected Contributor

Chaz showed the results of the clinical tests on this and they were amazing.  I've used it, both the 613 and the 319 and they're both nothing like I've ever tried and I've tried so many through the years and could not find nothing even close to what this does.  It REALLY works.  Try it.  Every since it came out I will NOT be without it.  It is everything Chaz says it is and does.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204...it's funny how our noses are so different! I used 319 for the first time today and couldn't smell anything; no hint of any scent. I'm definitely going to use it on my face, neck & decelotte and save the 613 for the body.

@SurferWife Yeah, I don't smell anything at all in the 319 CC, RTM or SC but the NBT does have this light citrus scent. At least it disapppears pretty quickly so it doesn't bother me. Cat Happy

@HSB1204 @SurferWife I was surprised not to smell anything too in the 319 hair products, but it's good. It is great for mixing. I used it with SGGT which can be drying and it was excellent! It almost got me to order more SGGT, which I love. But I have to back away from the WEN bar and make room for new seasonals. I already have another 32 of SGGT. I can also use it with WCM this way to avoid some of the drying. I really think this is the way 613 should have been so far as consistency and moisturization.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204 @SurferWife I was surprised not to smell anything too in the 319 hair products, but it's good. It is great for mixing. I used it with SGGT which can be drying and it was excellent! It almost got me to order more SGGT, which I love. But I have to back away from the WEN bar and make room for new seasonals. I already have another 32 of SGGT. I can also use it with WCM this way to avoid some of the drying. I really think this is the way 613 should have been so far as consistency and moisturization.

@Kjelle I agree. I like 319 much better than 613. I haven't tried mixing the 319 with anything yet so maybe I should!  It's funny how different hair can be. I find SGGT to be very moisturizing on its own but I too have way too much CC so I'm not buying more. Cat Embarassed