WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about Set of 3 CC - AD from Last October

@beach-mom wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Thats what I just said also..Might as well be the fall !

I emailed Chaz's CS to see if they could offer any insight into this,

haven't heard back yet but I am sure I will..Will post when I hear..

@quadmimi - I hope they have another choice. I'll wait to see what they tell you. Thanks!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom 

Ok Chaz's amazing CS girl has helped out on this greatly this morning, (to clarify)

It seems there was a bit of a delay in the Q getting the SHP, she said they currently have it they don't know why the delay til Aug...They don't have any control (from what I gathered) as to when the Q ships....She was sorry it's delayed but they do have the product so I guess it will still be Aug at this point...

I wish I had taken double sets of the winter/spring/summer as I am afraid we may not see this great price again..

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Ok Chaz's amazing CS girl has helped out on this greatly this morning, (to clarify)

It seems there was a bit of a delay in the Q getting the SHP, she said they currently have it they don't know why the delay til Aug...They don't have any control (from what I gathered) as to when the Q ships....She was sorry it's delayed but they do have the product so I guess it will still be Aug at this point...

I wish I had taken double sets of the winter/spring/summer as I am afraid we may not see this great price again..

@quadmimi - Thanks for contacting them and thanks for posting their answer! I'm disappointed, but I guess summer it is. 

I know there has to be a lot of other Wenners like us. Does anyone else in this have another idea? If not I guess we'll be getting "summer" right before fall starts. Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi - I just got the email that they are ready to ship out the Summer collection in early August. I can switch from Summer to Lavender, Sweet Almond, Tea Tree, or Treatment.

I've used Lavender and Sweet Almond. They're fine, but not my favorites. I've used 613 and 319, but that set includes Indigo, and I'm one of the few who is not a fan! I have never tried Tea. Tree. I know it's popular. I always thought it was for hair with some issue, and my hair is normal (color treated). Pom is always my first cleanse.

I'm just not sure I want Summer when we're so close to the fall season. What are you going to do?

If anyone else would comment I'd appreciate it!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@quadmimi - I just got the email that they are ready to ship out the Summer collection in early August. I can switch from Summer to Lavender, Sweet Almond, Tea Tree, or Treatment.

I've used Lavender and Sweet Almond. They're fine, but not my favorites. I've used 613 and 319, but that set includes Indigo, and I'm one of the few who is not a fan! I have never tried Tea. Tree. I know it's popular. I always thought it was for hair with some issue, and my hair is normal (color treated). Pom is always my first cleanse.

I'm just not sure I want Summer when we're so close to the fall season. What are you going to do?

If anyone else would comment I'd appreciate it!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom 

Yes I got my email also... I love the summer CC's so it's a good deal for me.

I do wish it had been much ealier they shipped, but I am more a fan of summer than fall CC's, (except Tuscon Pear) that is one of my fav's also..Smiley Happy

The price for the trio is amazing also. I do like the Bella Indigo so I would be ok with that one also..Smiley Happy Maybe he will have a Fall special but I doubt the price of the TSV..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi - I just wanted to let you know I decided to pass. It wasn't an easy decision, but I already have a 32 oz. SHP, which will take me through the end of August. By then I'm ready for the Fall scents. I'm using my favorite summer scent now - CLV, and have some of that left 

I kept going back and forth. But I'm a "seasonal" girl, and I wouldn't use these until next summer. Enjoy using your favorite summer scents!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@quadmimi - I just wanted to let you know I decided to pass. It wasn't an easy decision, but I already have a 32 oz. SHP, which will take me through the end of August. By then I'm ready for the Fall scents. I'm using my favorite summer scent now - CLV, and have some of that left 

I kept going back and forth. But I'm a "seasonal" girl, and I wouldn't use these until next summer. Enjoy using your favorite summer scents!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom 

Well it sounds like the right thing for you..Smiley Happy  That is true the Falls will be out soon, I wonder if we will get any great deals when they do...thx for the update

Occasional Contributor

I also got an email - in July - about the set not shipping until August 4.  This morning I received an email thanking me for my order, the typical, we're preparing your order and you can check your order status here, etc.

Just now at nearly 7 p.m. CST, I received the sorry we can't ship your order email.  Mind you, the message also states QVC will cancel the order if they can't get supplies from the vendor.  I'm so disgusted.  Is this their way of preparing their customers for the obvious?  Just one step at a time.  Had I known I would've certainly indulged in the July specials on Chaz' own site.  I've waited patiently since last fall to try the Pink Lemonade.  

The other irksome notion is that QVC blames it on the vendor.  Yet Chaz lets us know, he has no control over it.  We all know Chaz doesn't like his devotees unhappy!  Also, something else QVC doesn't do, after all their promising about auto-delivery to get you to go on AD on the day of the TSV, is ever try to make things like this right with the customer when they can't deliver due to their own inventory management failure.

Just another reminder of why I'm spending less and less at QVC.  Good thing I live in Texas where lemonade, or in this case, the scent of it, will be fine any time of year.  Am wondering how many will get the same email about their orders as I don't see that many responses here thus far.

Honored Contributor

@krisken wrote:

The other irksome notion is that QVC blames it on the vendor.  Yet Chaz lets us know, he has no control over it.  We all know Chaz doesn't like his devotees unhappy!  Also, something else QVC doesn't do, after all their promising about auto-delivery to get you to go on AD on the day of the TSV, is ever try to make things like this right with the customer when they can't deliver due to their own inventory management failure.

@krisken I had an interesting exchange with one of the customer service people last month because my Restelli food item that was on auto delivery went from back order to saying they couldn't get it at all.

I asked the gal why they couldn't supply it, since it was set up as an auto delivery and I never got the first order, much less the next two. She said she didn't know; however, she strongly encouraged me to use the non-auto delivery way of ordering to ensure I get at least one order of what I want.

I also asked if she thought I would get the September order of the same product, which is now scheduled for the same item I didn't get last month; and again she said she not only didn't know, but if I see it come up on the shows again as a regular item and not auto-delivery, to get it to ensure I have it.

I thought it strange that a single order of a product appears to be more of a guarantee of delivery than the first shipment of an auto-delivery. I would think that people who are committing to autodelivery would be higher on the list of actually getting the product.

But I am going to try that the next time I want the same item.....order it as a single and not auto-delivery....since she said there would be more chance of getting it. Maybe even order extra single orders at once and just freeze the food.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@krisken wrote:

I also got an email - in July - about the set not shipping until August 4.  This morning I received an email thanking me for my order, the typical, we're preparing your order and you can check your order status here, etc.

Just now at nearly 7 p.m. CST, I received the sorry we can't ship your order email.  Mind you, the message also states QVC will cancel the order if they can't get supplies from the vendor.  I'm so disgusted.  Is this their way of preparing their customers for the obvious?  Just one step at a time.  Had I known I would've certainly indulged in the July specials on Chaz' own site.  I've waited patiently since last fall to try the Pink Lemonade.  

Just another reminder of why I'm spending less and less at QVC.  Good thing I live in Texas where lemonade, or in this case, the scent of it, will be fine any time of year.  Am wondering how many will get the same email about their orders as I don't see that many responses here thus far.

@krisken 

Yep same here!  I don't get this at all.

I agree about the  delay, then to  cancel on the day, something is going on..

i did email Chaz's CS about the JUly delay they said the product the Q was short was now at the Q.......(SHP) so not adding up at all...hmmmmm

Occasional Contributor

Interesting, World Traveler.  The idea makes sense if the product is one regularly offered, even as a single item at the same time as the TSV.  Not the case with this, specifically stated as a new product for summer.  It is an enticement to go on AD, which of course works, or the Q wouldn't offer it that way.

I agree with you, those who ordered TSV's and had orders, literally in the inventory queue, should take precedence.  

One other point, even if you could order each of the summer scents individually, which were to ship as the third shipment of the TSV (which who knows, may still very well show up in time for the fall seasonals), QVC would not be selling them to us at the price of the TSV, even if we agreed to buy all three.  Nor would they let you just pick three of your favorites as a gesture of good will.  It seems the creative thinkers are the Chaz' of the world, who never forget where they came from and understand the value of every single customer.