WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Question about Set of 3 CC - AD from Last October

@krisken Same thing happened to me and I will be really upset if I don't get this order!  I too would have ordered from the website during the July sale had I known this was going to happen.  Smiley Frustrated

This happened to me for the spring delivery and when it hadn't shipped after a while, I  had to cancel it due to being on travel and not wanting it to deliver when I was gone.

Contributor

My summer shipment was on backorder for the entire month of August and this morning it was canceled.  I am so disappointed.

Super Contributor

@2swans14 Mine too. Makes me mad that I am not getting this one since I gave up buying from the July sale knowing I had this coming. Ugh!

New Contributor

My summer auto delivery was canceled this morning too. I’m so disappointed! I have been waiting to try the pink lemonade scent.
Esteemed Contributor

@thorndike   @lizzys   @2swans14 

You certainly have my sympathies. I'd be absolutely livid if I let a new WEN Seasonal pass by for 6 months because I knew I'd get it in a future autodelivery, only to have my AD order cancelled by QVC as soon as that seasonal is no longer available.

Super Contributor

Just received a letter in the mail dated August 30th stating they are expecting more set of 3 Summer cleansing conditioners in the next two or three weeks so they were keeing my order open for three more weeks. NOPE! It is really cancelled by QVC. Who knows why they sent me this letter!  I was mad before and now I am livid!!!

Anyone else get this letter?  Customer Service can't do anything but apologize.  I wanted those summer scents sooooo bad! Smiley Mad

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I got the email too.  And likewise, the letter in the mail yesterday, which was dated 8/30 also.  Interestingly, if you want the fall scents, which I definitely don't want since I never got what I did want, but there's a special for you.  It's still summer where I live and I still want what I ordered.  Why would they send a letter if it wasn't true?  Did they already store the product away believing people were more interested in the upcoming fall scents?

Another QVC product arrived yesterday with scratches and a broken hanging hook so another call to CS today!  It was a gift for a grieving friend, not now though...

Respected Contributor

My SUMMER shipment showed up yesterday, I never got fall / winter they cancelled the rest, I'm half temped to send the summer back because I really won't use them until next summer, I like to use the fall/winter scents during this time of the year.