WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Set of 3 CC - AD from Last October

[ Edited ]

@Geogal 

My Summer Mango Coconut Gallon is dated May 2016, and I am still using it! It smells just like it is supposed to smell; it looks just like it is supposed to look, and more importantly, it performs just like it is supposed to perform.

There are several of us who would be willing purchase your "old blue label" of Winter Vanilla Mint. We don't like the green label and if I had your blue label bottle, I could just refill it from every green label bottle I get over the next several years.

Do you happen to be on Chaz's Facebook fans page? If so, I could Direct Message you my address, and vice versa, and I will pay you for that "old blue label" bottle. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

I am sooooooooo ready for a gallon of Summer Mango Coconut.  I have one more bottle of Summer Tropical Paradise, but after all these years, I think, although I love them both, Summer Mango 

Coconut is my favorite of the two.  I use Summer Tropical Paradise quite often on Toby.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife @World Traveler 

SMC is one of my all time favorites...I remember when CHaz did a special on it, I wish I would of ordered more...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi and @SurferWife If I recall correctly, he had Mango Coconut in the trio cleansing configuration last year. Not sure, but think it was last year (maybe the year before). I hope he does it that way again, because I prefer opening the 32-ounce as opposed to the gallon. That way the air is only exposed to a smaller bottle that is used instead of the gallon. And his trios over the years have been as good as, if not better, in price than the gallon.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi and @SurferWife If I recall correctly, he had Mango Coconut in the trio cleansing configuration last year. Not sure, but think it was last year (maybe the year before). I hope he does it that way again, because I prefer opening the 32-ounce as opposed to the gallon. That way the air is only exposed to a smaller bottle that is used instead of the gallon. And his trios over the years have been as good as, if not better, in price than the gallon.

@World Traveler 

Yes that was it, the trio...I can't remember exactly either, maybe it was from his website, not the Q...I hope it comes back also..  

I found it..mine shipped on 8/14/2019...so it was the Q...I think $80ish for all three..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I prefer the 32 oz. bottles, too.  However, since I haven't seem them for a long time, I just assume I'll have to get the gallon.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

Do you know how to find a home for about 12-15 32 oz seasonal bottles mostly winter unopened bottles? I have no idea how to eBay and would prefer not to ship them but i don't know anyone in GA that is a Wen girl and I want them to go to a GOOD home! 

I started a new autoimmune drug that makes my skin allergic to EVERYTHING now and as much as I LOVE my Wen scents I can only use the unscented CC on my scalp... I am still using my SCs and putting a little mousse on my ends, but have quite a few pear and WVM mousses I'll never use up at this rate!

Esteemed Contributor

I can't handle selling on eBay. My life is too complicated already. I'm going local with my excess WEN.

Last year I started walking daily, and neighbors have complimented my long beautiful WEN hair. I'm very enthusiastic about giving credit to WEN.

I'm planning to give my neighbors my WEN sale pitch as more and more people spend time out in their yards. I have enough CC in storage in my WEN Annex to last for years (how does it multiply like that?)

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it asks for personal information.

Contributor

Did anyone else get a backorder for the 2nd delivery of the October TSV???  And remember he had the styling creme and mousse to match scents?  Hoping we get the chance to order the matching scents in styling products also.