WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about A304008 , AD Set of 3 - 32 oz. Cleansing Conditioners - Seasonal

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

OK. Now I have a question. Is this AD trio on two or three shipments?

@x Hedge do you have this in your notes? Any mention of the new fall apple to be included like @77yangya suggested? Much tks. ♡♡♡

@rochelleS  I'm pretty sure it is only 2 Woman Sad

Mine ships Aug 15th too...I only got TT on AD and I doubled the shipment...I'm out and I miss my TT Smiley Wink

@world traveler  Has been keeping us updated on new stuff Woman Very Happy 

Fall Fresh Apple is the new Fall scent...And I'm really lookin forward to the new Indigo CC in the Bella Spirit line Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question about A304008 , AD Set of 3 - 32 oz. Cleansing Conditioners - Seasonal

[ Edited ]

Hi there and Thanks @FleaMktQn. Are we talking about the same upcoming AD? I was referring to the trio that origiNVnated last Oct with the three 32oz winter scents. The next trio will be a  summer group of Honey Peach, Coconut Mango and Coconut Lime Verbena. This is what I'd asked about an additional 3rd delivery after the upcoming summer CC's.

You mentioned the TT plus a  TT Rtm and a seasonal CC. I suspect both of these configurations only have two shipments with AD. I'm canceling my 2nd AD as I have plenty of the SHP and CLV. Can't use the Coconut Mango. It's too moisturizing for me and weighs my hair down. Love the fragrance though!

I to am curious about the Indigo. I can't imagine my hair being more shinier than it is using the current products though! Should be interesting. Hopefully it'll be offered in something other than the new tsv. I have plenty of my favorite classics on hand. And the new Fall Harvest Apple sounds just yummy. That I'd like to try. Have a great weekend! 🍎🍎🍎

Oops, editing adding the new Apple CC will be part of the tsv. Not the new Indigo, which is  great for me as a potential separate purchase.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Hi there and Thanks @FleaMktQn. Are we talking about the same upcoming AD? I was referring to the trio that origiNVnated last Oct with the three 32oz winter scents. The next trio will be a  summer group of Honey Peach, Coconut Mango and Coconut Lime Verbena. This is what I'd asked about an additional 3rd delivery after the upcoming summer CC's.

You mentioned the TT plus a  TT Rtm and a seasonal CC. I suspect both of these configurations only have two shipments with AD. I'm canceling my 2nd AD as I have plenty of the SHP and CLV. Can't use the Coconut Mango. It's too moisturizing for me and weighs my hair down. Love the fragrance though!

I to am curious about the Indigo. I can't imagine my hair being more shinier than it is using the current products though! Should be interesting. Hopefully it'll be offered in something other than the new tsv. I have plenty of my favorite classics on hand. And the new Fall Harvest Apple sounds just yummy. That I'd like to try. Have a great weekend! 🍎🍎🍎

Oops, editing adding the new Apple CC will be part of the tsv. Not the new Indigo, which is  great for me as a potential separate purchase.

Hi @rochelleS  Yes we're talking about the same TSV, it was also offered in the classics, you get 3,  32 oz bottles of the same scent. I didn't do the seasonals on AD cuz I have plenty of summer and I can't use SMC either, but I did 2 of the winter seasonal TSVs...That was a great TSV and I'm hoping Chaz will do it again this year.

I'm gonna skip the Sept TSV cuz I already have too much oil and RTM, well everything really Smiley Embarassed Smiley Wink

I'll be lookin for ODOs on the new Fall Apple and Indigo Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn

Gotcha GF, thanks again! I forgot that the classics were an option. Of course the item# shows sold out, so that's no help. I too doubled up on the winter seasonals. I so adore the Vanilla Mint. It's so refreshing in this heat and the chocolate is beyond delectable. The drydown on me is deliciously subtle. I have all the ancillary goodies and hope there'll be a last hurrah later this year. I just Love this beyond words. Umm, umm, umm!

And I'm right with you on the next tsv. Will be watching those ODO's too. ♡♡♡

Super Contributor

Thank you all for posting about this AD shipment information.  I called QVC and they could not tell me!  They only had the original orer information.  I purchased a spring kit with the brush on AD and was assuming I would receive the summer scents in July.  Nope!  Just got the same spring ones again that is why I really wanted to know before this next shipment is delivered.  I came here to research it and you all never let me down.  Now I am looking forward to receiving the next shipment instead of being worried what I would receive.  Thanks again to all of you! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

OK. Now I have a question. Is this AD trio on two or three shipments?

@x Hedge do you have this in your notes? Any mention of the new fall apple to be included like @77yangya suggested? Much tks. ♡♡♡

Nope. Sorry. Didnt order that.

but @77yangya, a year or two ago I had an auto delivery scheduled for spring, which I was able to delay until the 3rd week in July. And they sure weren't selling SCB in July that year.

The seasons dont always 'line up'

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @x Hedge. I appreciate your time replying. Have a great day!