WEN

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

QVC extended holiday returns avail. thru 1/31/16 for holiday gifts purchased now thru Dec. 23rd

[ Edited ]

I got the QVC Extended Holiday Returns notification (see below) in an email from QVC on September 25th. 

___

Extended Holiday Returns — Any holiday gift you purchase now through December 23, 2015 at noon ET can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the original S&H and the QReturn Label fee, until January 31, 2016.

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - October Chat 2015 -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- 10/16 - 10/20 wen shows & hits per Dooters -

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC extended holiday returns avail. thru 1/31/16 for holiday gifts purchased now thru Dec. 23rd

bebe77 ..... is there a reason you posted this 7 times??? .... just thought I would let you know.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC extended holiday returns avail. thru 1/31/16 for holiday gifts purchased now thru Dec. 23rd

@January121 wrote:

bebe77 ..... is there a reason you posted this 7 times??? .... just thought I would let you know.

she posted it on different forums so no harm, right?

@bebe777 thanks for sharing. I don't see this on their website at all but there are a few little beauty items I was thinking of getting for a few friends but was going to wait but was worried they'd be gone by Christmas. Heart

Trusted Contributor

This was helpful to know @bebe777! I think I might pick up a few jewelry presents today because a lot of my family likes white metals.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@January121 wrote:

she posted it on different forums so no harm, right?

@bebe777 thanks for sharing. I don't see this on their website at all but there are a few little beauty items I was thinking of getting for a few friends but was going to wait but was worried they'd be gone by Christmas. Heart

Thanks @HappyDaze Smiley Happy Heart

@January121 I read a number of the QVC forums (some I just skim) but a lot of folks only read a few of the forums. 

A number of folks on the various forums have been asking when QVC's extended hoilday returns program would begin. Since this is important QVC general information -- and no one else seemed to have shared it before now -- I decided to share it with the forums that I post to.

It seemed like the neighborly thing to do. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I picked up the TSV in Black. It's for me though not as a gift. LOL

I am watching the last few hours of this silver event and hoping that I do not click to order anything else.

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - thanks for keeping us so well informed! 😊

Trusted Contributor

@icezeus I got the silver! Those are also for me. Woman LOL