WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Wen schedule & special values

You're such a sweetie to post all that!  Thank you, bebe! XXOO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

___

Upcoming Wen shows & segments (all times are ET)

Thursday, June 30

8PM -- WEN Hour Show -- with Gina, on QVC Plus
11PM -- WEN Hour Show -- live Wen Forum Chat in the WEN June Chat thread

All times in EDT. Show schedule subject to change without notice.

Wen - July Insider - no Wen shows in July -- Also, Chaz has mentioned that he will not be back to QVC until September 23rd for his Fall Wen TSV. Of course, it's always possible that there might be Wen segments (or shows) in the interim with Gina Gannon.

Latest update: on June 28th, which is from an email that QVC sent out earlier in the week. -- Thanks to @AlohaSun @Jen44 and @Philosophygirl23 for sharing this information with everyone. Smiley Happy

___

Recent June Wen ODOs, special offers & feature prices

Note: previous ODOs are available at slightly higher featured prices, although some of the special values listed below may have already be sold out.

Wen - Alert - 319/613 March TSV avail - 8oz NBT, 32oz CC, 4oz RTM, & 5oz SC - $85.00

Wen - ODO Alert - Mon, June 27 - BGT/MIF 16oz CC, 6oz SC, 7.5oz Mousse & Brush - $69.96

Wen - Alert - Sun, June 26 - 2 ODOs & BGT/MIF Duo - SCLV Trio, Classic 4-piece kit, & BGT/MIF Duo

Wen - ODO Alert - Sat, June 25 - SHP or SMC EDP (3.4oz size) - $97.65

Wen - Alert - Wed, June 15 - Value - 16oz each SMC, SHP & SCLV CC - $71.42

Wen - Alert - June 13 - ODO (3) Seasonal CCs w/ Comb, also 613/319 kit (16oz CC, 4oz RTM & 4oz Oil) 

Wen - Alert - Sat, June 11 - 2 ODOs - Seasonal SC, Mousse & brush, or (4) 3oz NBT tubes

Wen - Alert - Sun, June 5 - Seasonal 32oz CC/Mousse/brush, 48oz Wen Men CC, & Pets RTM duo 

Wen - Alert - 6/4 - SAM, TT & LAV CC trio, Seasonal & 613 EDP duo, & 613/319 Mousse, SC, VTS & Brush

Wen - Alert - Wed, June 1 - Seasonal ODO - (2) 16oz CCs & (2) 2oz RTMs - A285322 - $59.96 

Wen - Alert - Sun, May 29 - ODO - Seasonal CC, Oil & RTM - $69.96

___

As of Monday June 27th at 11:49pm, they have sold 61,000 Wen gallons. -- The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of the June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily. 

Wen Gallons - countdown by individual formulas -- Running countdown for number of individual limited gallons left (for each formula that is limited) -- less than 2,000 Pomegranate (POM) gallons left (at 11:49pm on 6/27) -- Cucumber Aloe (CA) gallons came back in stock on June 15th, but are now waitlist only (at 8:18am on 6/27).

6/27 -- CA gallons came back in stock, but now they are WAITLIST only and I doubt they'll be coming back instock again. You can still place your CA gallon waitlist order, but I don't know if they'll be able to fullfil those orders... so you might want to choose a different scent to make sure that you receive your gallon. -- Tea Tree  and Pomegranate are both "Universals" and work for all hair types. -- If you have oilier hair, then Tea Tree is a good option. -- All of the Classics are wheat-based, except for Pomegranate which is soy-based. -- The CA gallons sold out out during the first day of Chaz's visit (May 27th). QVC added a waitlist option because they were able to bring some limited additional stock back to QCV on June 15th.

You can always watch Chaz's latest Wen Gallons segment by going to the WEN by Chaz Dean Classic Cleansing Cond. One Gallon product page and clicking on the video segment. -- They always show the most recent QVC TV segment for each product.

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - Wen June Chat - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- Wen daily schedule on QVC - June 2016 -- QVC Program Guide

New Contributor

Hello Dean I have been a wen girl for at least 5 years I will not go to any other products but your product my husband loves your products I love your product I know that you're coming out next week on the 27th I think and this is what I order every year for the past 5 years so I thank you I appreciate your hard work my hair thanks you and I'm looking forward to ordering more win I like the seasonal ones you are awesome you are fantastic and you're an angel God bless you have a good Merry Christmas 😊
Respected Contributor

@Maggie76 wrote:
Hello Dean I have been a wen girl for at least 5 years I will not go to any other products but your product my husband loves your products I love your product I know that you're coming out next week on the 27th I think and this is what I order every year for the past 5 years so I thank you I appreciate your hard work my hair thanks you and I'm looking forward to ordering more win I like the seasonal ones you are awesome you are fantastic and you're an angel God bless you have a good Merry Christmas 😊

@Maggie76 Here and there someone from Chaz's team will snoop around, but these boards are basically for users of the brand. We all get together to exchange ideas, info and support one another. I doubt anyone from Team Wen will see your lovely post though. You can send them a message at CHAZDEAN dot com. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012