WEN

Honored Contributor

QVC Wen schedule & special values

[ Edited ]

___

Recent June Wen ODOs, special offers & feature prices

Note: previous ODOs are available at slightly higher featured prices, although some of the special values listed below may have already be sold out.  

Wen - Alert - 319/613 March TSV avail - 8oz NBT, 32oz CC, 4oz RTM, & 5oz SC - $85.00

Wen - ODO Alert - Mon, June 27 - BGT/MIF 16oz CC, 6oz SC, 7.5oz Mousse & Brush - $69.96

Wen - Alert - Sun, June 26 - 2 ODOs & BGT/MIF Duo - SCLV Trio, Classic 4-piece kit, & BGT/MIF Duo

Wen - ODO Alert - Sat, June 25 - SHP or SMC EDP (3.4oz size) - $97.65

Wen - Alert - Wed, June 15 - Value - 16oz each SMC, SHP & SCLV CC - $71.42

Wen - Alert - June 13 - ODO (3) Seasonal CCs w/ Comb, also 613/319 kit (16oz CC, 4oz RTM & 4oz Oil) 

Wen - Alert - Sat, June 11 - 2 ODOs - Seasonal SC, Mousse & brush, or (4) 3oz NBT tubes

Wen - Alert - Sun, June 5 - Seasonal 32oz CC/Mousse/brush, 48oz Wen Men CC, & Pets RTM duo 

Wen - Alert - 6/4 - SAM, TT & LAV CC trio, Seasonal & 613 EDP duo, & 613/319 Mousse, SC, VTS & Brush

Wen - Alert - Wed, June 1 - Seasonal ODO - (2) 16oz CCs & (2) 2oz RTMs - A285322 - $59.96 

Wen - Alert - Sun, May 29 - ODO - Seasonal CC, Oil & RTM - $69.96 

__

Every time Chaz has Wen shows or segments scheduled for the current day, I'll send out a new post of the latest Wen schedule for the next few days. 

Latest update: on June 28th, which is from an email that QVC sent out earlier in the week. -- Thanks to @AlohaSun @Jen44 and @Philosophygirl23 for sharing this information with everyone. Smiley Happy

I'll also keep the information in this first post updated for easy reference. 

I've also included some additional information about recent Wen special values (see below) and upcoming live Wen Chats. 

___

Upcoming Wen shows & segments (all times are ET)

Thursday, June 30

8PM -- WEN Hour Show -- with Gina, on QVC Plus
11PM -- WEN Hour Show -- live Wen Forum Chat in the WEN June Chat thread

All times in EDT. Show schedule subject to change without notice.

Wen - July Insider - no Wen shows in July -- Also, Chaz has mentioned that he will not be back to QVC until September 23rd for his Fall Wen TSV. Of course, it's always possible that there might be Wen segments (or shows) in the interim with Gina Gannon.

Latest update: on June 28th, which is from an email that QVC sent out earlier in the week. -- Thanks to @AlohaSun and @Jen44 for sharing this information with everyone. Smiley Happy

___

Live Wen Chats during Chaz's Wen Shows

During Chaz's Wen shows, so far we've had a few live Wen Forum Chats in the WEN June Chat thread.

We just post our comments to the WEN June Chat while the Wen show is on. -- It's a really fun and relaxed atmosphere... very heavy on the fun aspect!!! -- For folks who are newer to the Wen forum, the Wen Chats are open to everyone and so please feel free to join in. It's a great way to get to know other Wenners!!

Just as a reminder, I'll send out notifications to folks on the Wen - Notification Alerts List but everyone one is welcome to join in!! Smiley Happy

_

As of Monday June 27th at 11:49pm, they have sold 61,000 Wen gallons. -- The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of the June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily. 

Wen Gallons - countdown by individual formulas -- Running countdown for number of individual limited gallons left (for each formula that is limited) -- less than 2,000 Pomegranate (POM) gallons left (at 11:49pm on 6/27) -- Cucumber Aloe (CA) gallons came back in stock on June 15th, but are now waitlist only (at 8:18am on 6/27).

6/27 -- CA gallons came back in stock, but now they are WAITLIST only and I doubt they'll be coming back instock again. You can still place your CA gallon waitlist order, but I don't know if they'll be able to fullfil those orders... so you might want to choose a different scent to make sure that you receive your gallon. -- Tea Tree  and Pomegranate are both "Universals" and work for all hair types. -- If you have oilier hair, then Tea Tree is a good option. -- All of the Classics are wheat-based, except for Pomegranate which is soy-based. -- The CA gallons sold out out during the first day of Chaz's visit (May 27th). QVC added a waitlist option because they were able to bring some limited additional stock back to QCV on June 15th.

You can always watch Chaz's latest Wen Gallons segment by going to the WEN by Chaz Dean Classic Cleansing Cond. One Gallon product page and clicking on the video segment. -- They always show the most recent QVC TV segment for each product.

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - Wen June Chat - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- Wen daily schedule on QVC - June 2016 -- QVC Program Guide

___

At the end of the next message (#2), are copies of the Chaz's emails (from May 27th and June 10th) for the Wen June schedules. -- Below that there are copies of Wen Dooters latest Wen schedules for June (posted on his facebook page). -- And below that is an update from @riley1 about a time change to an upcoming Wen show (thanks, Riley1!!)

___

Notifications: @AbrilB @shiningstar @Bestdressed @Debzzz @sammysnymom @Mustang Shar 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen daily schedule on QVC - June 2016

[ Edited ]

___

Upcoming Wen shows & segments (all times are ET):

Tuesday, June 7

8PM - Tuesday Night Beauty

Friday, June 10

9PM - Inspired Beauty

Saturday, June 11

7AM - AM Style

10AM - Saturday Morning Q
7PM * - WEN 2 Hour Show * -- live Wen Forum Chat in the WEN June Chat thread

* time change information (from 10pm changed to 7pm, courtesy of @riley1 -- and the QVC online schedule now reflects this change.

Monday, June 13

1PM - WEN Hour Show
10PM - WEN 2 Hour Show -- live Wen Forum Chat in the WEN June Chat thread

___

Recent Wen ODOs, special offers & feature prices

Wen - Alert - Sun, June 5 - ODO, amazing Wen Men value & Pets RTM duo 

Wen - Alert - Sat, June 4th - Amazing ODO & two special values -- CC trio, EDP duo, & 613/319 kit 

Wen - Alert - Wed, June 1 - Seasonal ODO - (2) 16oz CCs & (2) 2oz RTMs - A285322 - $59.96 

Wen - Alert - Sun, May 29 - ODO - Seasonal CC, Oil & RTM - $69.96

___

This year, Chaz has QVC shows from May 28th through June 13th. Then he takes a break and comes back to QVC from June 25th through June 30th.

In particular, make sure to be around for Chaz's shows on June 13th which is 6/13. -- It's a very special day for Chaz and the day always has some great values. -- Last June, ther were two amazing ODOs as well as another two amazing special offers on June 13th... and most of them sold out very quickly.

As of Sunday June 5th at 4:02pm, they have sold 35,000 Wen gallons. -- The complete tally for the full month of June is  in the very first message of the June 2016 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread and is updated daily. Smiley Happy

You can always watch Chaz's latest Wen Gallons segment by going to the WEN by Chaz Dean Classic Cleansing Cond. One Gallon product page and clicking on the video segment. -- They always show the most recent QVC TV segment for each product.

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - Wen June Chat - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- Wen daily schedule on QVC - June 2016 

___

At the end of this first message, are copies of the Chaz's emails (from May 27th and June 10th) for the Wen June schedules. -- Below that is a copy of Wen Dooters latest Wen schedules for June (posted on his facebook page on June 6th). -- And below that is an update from @riley1 about a time change to an upcoming Wen show (thanks, Riley1!!)

Chaz's email on May 27th...

WEN by Chaz Dean main image
We're back and we brought Gallons!Team WEN has arrived safe and sound in West Chester, PA and we've been hard at work the past few days prepping models and planning out shows. Gallons are our most popular item and every year they sell out fast. Don't wait to order your favorite formula.
WEN Classic Gallons
Shop Now

QVC Showtimes
5/28
10AM Saturday Morning Q
10PM A Host of Beauty Favorites

5/29
11AM WEN Hour Show
10PM WEN 2 Hour Show

5/31
1AM WEN Hour Show
9AM WEN Hour Show
10PM The Find w/ Shawn Killinger

6/1
6PM WEN Hour Show

6/3
7AM Fashionably Early
12PM Q Check
11PM Friday Night Beauty

6/4
7AM AM Style
10AM Saturday Morning Q
7PM WEN 2 Hour Show

6/5
9AM Sunday's w/ Carolyn & Dan
4PM WEN Hour Show

6/7
8PM Tuesday Night Beauty

6/10
9PM Inspired Beauty

6/11
10AM Saturday Morning Q
10PM WEN Hour Show

6/13
1PM WEN Hour Show
10PM WEN 2 Hour Show

Chaz's email on June 10th...

WEN by Chaz Dean main image
The clock is ticking on gallons of WEN!
It's been an exciting June so far, and Chaz is back at the Q beginning tonight. Fresh from a trip to NY fragrance houses, Chaz is excited to be back with not only gallons, but a lot more great values on WEN.

QVC Showtimes

6/10
9PM Inspired Style

6/11
7AM AM Style
10AM Saturday Morning Q
7PM WEN 2 Hour Show

6/13
1PM WEN Hour Show
10PM WEN 2 Hour Show

6/25
11PM WEN Hour Show

6/26
7PM WEN 2 Hour Show

6/27
1PM WEN 2 Hour Show

6/30

2AM WEN Hour Show - added on 6/17
1PM WEN Hour Show
11PM WEN Hour Show

Wen schedule information from Dooters facebook page (June 6th)

I'm thinking it's a good time to post what the balance of June GallonPalooza looks like as of now. And, as always my disclaimer applies. I'm still looking for show information but I think when Team WEN heads to NYC tomorrow night I'll have a much better chance to get the inside scoop. Seriously, I haven't failed you yet and I've heard though some good sources there's more goodness to come.

6/7/2016 20:00 Tuesday Night Beauty
6/10/2016 21:00 Inspired Style
6/11/2016 7:00 AM Style
6/11/2016 10:00 Saturday Morning Q
6/11/2016 22:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
6/13/2016 13:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
6/13/2016 22:00 WEN by Chaz Dean

6/25/2016 23:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
6/26/2016 19:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
6/27/2016 13:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
6/30/2016 13:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
6/30/2016 23:00 WEN by Chaz Dean

Looking for them to leave. Office is set up. Getting ready with hydration and walking to the office. I want a raise. I definitely want a raise. I'm thinking of increasing my carrots to 2 bags a week. Any thoughts????

Wen schedule information from Dooters facebook page (June 9th)

While I'm trying to do some snooping for Saturday's 2 hour show.. oh, I need to post a new schedule so stay tuned BUT you may be missing a dose of WEN so here's the deal. Gina to the rescue! QVC Plus tonight:

WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care

Thursday, June 09, 2016
08:00 - 09:00 PM EST

Created by Hollywood celebrity hair stylist and colorist Chaz Dean, WEN is a new approach to the way you cleanse and condition your hair and body without harsh lathering ingredients. This unique formulation enriched with herbs and natural ingredients like Fig, Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree and Cucumber Aloe will eliminate shampooing without sacrificing the beauty of your hair. Chaz Dean believes that hair should be soft, beautiful, manageable and healthy without stressing it. He feels the same about skin - his body cleansing crème and body lotion will gently beautify your body. We'll bring you cleansing, conditioning and styling products for the hair as well as bath and body care during WEN by Chaz Dean.
Get soft, luxurious hair when you lose your shampoo and find WEN by Chaz Dean.

Of course you know this horse will be watching because, well, she's pretty and knows her WEN. So the question is WEN will she come visit WEN Dooters eh?

Wen schedule information from Dooters facebook page (June 11th)

i need to update the schedule. It's like shooting fish in a barrel (whatever that means). I like herding cats better. I can relate on a different level there. But I digress... Here's the schedule;

6/11/2016 7:00 AM Style 14mins

6/11/2016 10:00 Saturday Morning Q 14 mins
6/11/2016 19:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 2 hour
6/13/2016 13:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 1 hour
6/13/2016 22:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 2 hours

6/25/2016 23:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 1 hour
6/26/2016 19:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 2 hours
6/27/2016 13:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 1 hour
6/30/2016 13:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 1 hour
6/30/2016 23:00 WEN by Chaz Dean 1 hour

Don't miss these shows because you know there's a lot of goodness in them. Always is, right?

Wen schedule information from Dooters facebook page (June 24th at 10am)

I'm working my very fit and shiny butt off to get into the upcoming shows so hang in there. I did find the schedule but I have a disclaimer... all things subject to change. QVC sometimes stands for Quality, Value, Convenience, sometimes stands for Quick Violent Change. Either way though it sure is a lot of fun. 

Date & Time Show Show/Hit Length

6/25/2016 7:00 Saturday Morn Q 14 mins
6/27/2016 7:00 Fashionably Early 14 mins
6/27/2016 22:00 PM Style 14 mins
6/30 8PM Gina QVC Plus WEN Hour 1 hour

Happy Shopping! Let's have a party. You bring the cookies, carrots and I'll supply the scoop. I really love my life.

Wen schedule information from Dooters facebook page (June 24th, 3:15pm)

Well, true to form I'm putting the latest and greatest schedule up. Love me some QVC. Not a job, a true adventure. Keeps me on my hooves! Can't wait to watch the beautiful and talented Gina Gannon on 6/30 at 2 AM. Luckily it's Eastern Time and I'm in California Smiley Happy

6/25/2016 7:00 Saturday Morn Q 14mins
6/27/2016 7:00 Fashionably Early 12 mins
6/27/2016 22:00 PM Style 14 mins
6/30/2016 2:00 WEN by Chaz Dean*Gina 1 hour
6/30 8 PM Gina QVC Plus WEN Hour 1 hour

Continuing updates as they come along and working on getting some great information on deals coming your (our) way. Stay tuned.....

Information courtesy of Riley1 (received on June 7th)

Received an email regarding Wen's Saturday pm show....  The Wen show on Saturday, 6/11 was changed to 7-8 pm from the original schedule (10-11 pm).

Information courtesy of Jen44 (QVC probably sent this email out around June25)

An Airing of WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care is No Longer Scheduled

Original Air Date
Thursday, 06/30/2016,1:00PM - 2:00PM EDT
Good News! Tune in for Upcoming Shows:
Monday, 06/27/2016 4:00PM - 5:00PM EDT 

Monday, 06/27/2016 1:00PM - 2:00PM EDT 

Thursday, 06/30/2016 2:00AM - 3:00AM EDT 

Thursday, 06/30/2016 11:00PM - 12:00AM EDT 

Super Contributor

Thanks a bunch for all of this info bebe777.  That's a lot of great information, very thorough and it looks like you put in a lot of effort organizing it for all of us Wen girls (and guys too).  As you can see from my screen name, I am indeed a Wen girl!

I'm new to the forum so for now I will just bookmark this page unless you have a better suggestion on how to quickly access all things Wen.

Thanks again!

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - Received an email regarding Wen's Saturday pm show - FROM 10 pm TO 7 pm - HTH riley1

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChazzyLady wrote:

Thanks a bunch for all of this info bebe777.  That's a lot of great information, very thorough and it looks like you put in a lot of effort organizing it for all of us Wen girls (and guys too).  As you can see from my screen name, I am indeed a Wen girl!

I'm new to the forum so for now I will just bookmark this page unless you have a better suggestion on how to quickly access all things Wen.

Thanks again!

@ChazzyLady, thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. Smiley Happy

This is not a bad page to bookmark because it does have some useful key links and for the Wen gallons.

You may want to have a looks through some of the key links that I put at the bottom (next to my signature). I sometimes include these links: 

* What Cleansing Conditioner Did You Use Today? -- I didn't include this link but it's a great daily read. -- Wenners share their daily Wen hair care treatment routines.

* Wen FAQ -- definitely check this link out first. -- It has a lot of useful Wen info links in it as well as a more general Wen overview.

* Wen 101 -- Wen FAQ on steroids. -- It needs an update but still has a lot of great info. Start with the Wen FAQ first so you don't get info overload. Smiley Wink

* Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- the key to understanding the Wen abbreviations

* Wen June Chat -- A general Wen Chat thread, and where we have our live chats during Chaz's shows

* periscope -- Chaz streams live on periscope. This has info on how to follow him.

* InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- how to join for free and get advance info on upcoming QVC TSVs including Wen TSVs

* Wen daily schedule on QVC - June 2016 --  this thread Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - Wen June Chat - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -Wen daily schedule on QVC - June 2016

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

@bebe777 - Received an email regarding Wen's Saturday pm show - FROM 10 pm TO 7 pm - HTH riley1

@riley1, thanks so much for the info... but I'm not quite sure what you meant... From 10pm to 7pm??? -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Saturday, June 11

7AM - AM Style

10PM - WEN Hour Show -- live Wen Forum Chat in the WEN June Chat thread

___

______

On June 8th, edited to add (ETA)...

___

Saturday, June 11

7AM - AM Style

7PM * - WEN Hour Show * -- live Wen Forum Chat in the WEN June Chat thread

* time change information (from 10pm changed to 7pm, courtesy of @riley1

___

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - SORRY! I thought I finished typing the info and must have hit send. The Wen show on Saturday, 6/11 was changed to 7-8 pm from the original schedule (10-11 pm). riley1

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

@bebe777 - SORRY! I thought I finished typing the info and must have hit send. The Wen show on Saturday, 6/11 was changed to 7-8 pm from the original schedule (10-11 pm). riley1

@riley1, lol, I was just getting ready to head out when I saw your post... and I just couldn't figure out what you meant. Smiley Wink

btw, was it QVC or Chaz whos emailed you about it. I'm curious because I'm on Chaz's email list and I get tons of QVC emails. but I didn't receive this one.

I've modified the Saturday Wen schedule to reflect this information:

___

Saturday, June 11

7AM - AM Style

7PM * - WEN Hour Show * -- live Wen Forum Chat in the WEN June Chat thread

* time change information (from 10pm changed to 7pm, courtesy of @riley1

___

Thanks again!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 - The change came in an email from QVC

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

@bebe777 - The change came in an email from QVC

@riley1, lol, that's too funny. I must get about five emails from them each day about beauty products... and this is what they forget to tell me about. Smiley Wink

I only set up these emails from the Q so that I would get notified about important Wen info. lol, oh well. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy