WEN

Esteemed Contributor

QVC Seasonal Bundles. Is it just me?

What I need is for QVC to bundle a styling cream, a mousse, and treatment oil together.

Every season!

These are used slowly. Each will last for months.

The typical user won't need more than one sc, mousse, and oil in a Wen 'season'.

The other bundle I need from QVC is a trio of the very versitile RTM for every season. RTMs go quicker, about a bottle each month. If I'm really stingy with it I can make a trio of RTMs last for the full season.

QVC will bundle an oil which lasts months, with an RTM which lasts only weeks, with CC I already have too much of.

So I don't buy. 

QVC will bundle a seasonal SC and mousse that I want, with CC I already have too much of.

So I don't buy.

I already have way too much Wen CC on hand. Between that and the CC I have on auto delivery I figure I can easily go from now to the December 2020 TSV before I need to buy any more CC.

I don't want/can't afford to buy more CC that's just going to sit on my shelf for years.

I'm currently using SHL cc I bought back in 2014, and I'm frustrated that QVC tends to bundle seasonal styling and treatment products I need and want fresh every season with more cleansing conditioner.

Is it just me? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Seasonal Bundles. Is it just me?

@x Hedge   I like you thinking , especially with the RTM.  But I'm sure there's some out there that don't care for one or two seasonal scents and wouldn't be happy with that configuration.    

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure I'm following you @ANewHue.

I'm not asking Q to stop something. I'm asking them to add a logical choice they don't ever offer.

Let us continue to buy our seasonal cc pints, quarts, duos, trios, quints, gallons, and other cc specials, and let us put them on auto delivery. As we do now.

But in spring I'd like the combo of sc, mousse, and oil offered in our choice of Cherry Blossom, Orange Blossom, or Honey Lilac.

Styling and treatment without having to buy even more cc.

And so on for each new season. 

I'd be wanting to buy a new sc, mousse, and oil combo in at least one scent EVERY season. I'd want a trio of RTMs in at least one scent EVERY season.

But QVC never gives me that option.

Respected Contributor

I would be interested in a trio with the SC, mousse and oil. I rarely use the RTM and I have so much to use that I try to avoid kits with RTM in it.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Not sure I'm following you @ANewHue.

I'm not asking Q to stop something. I'm asking them to add a logical choice they don't ever offer.

Let us continue to buy our seasonal cc pints, quarts, duos, trios, quints, gallons, and other cc specials, and let us put them on auto delivery. As we do now.

But in spring I'd like the combo of sc, mousse, and oil offered in our choice of Cherry Blossom, Orange Blossom, or Honey Lilac.

Styling and treatment without having to buy even more cc.

And so on for each new season. 

I'd be wanting to buy a new sc, mousse, and oil combo in at least one scent EVERY season. I'd want a trio of RTMs in at least one scent EVERY season.

But QVC never gives me that option.

@x Hedge  When I first read your post I thought you were saying a trio (one of each scent.)   I would definitely purchase a trio of one scent (several) I go through RTMS like water I love them so much.  And it would also be nice to have the oil, sc mousse in one kit as well.   I have picked up quite a few kits with the oil, RTM and cc because the price was so good but I really didn't need to add to my cc stash.

Super Contributor

Love this!!
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

Oils last me a really long time and I use very little RTM -- I don't even want any more of that product.  I've had one bottle of mousse for a long time but that's because I hardly used it - now I'm using it more.   I'd like just a Styling Cream/Mousse duo. 

Respected Contributor

That is why I have been going to Chaz Dean to buy styling creme. I don't care for the mousse; I have enough oil to last me a decade since I don't douse my scalp with it and the RTM lasts a long time for me. So, I would prefer a bundle of 2 styling cremes every season in the seasonal of choice. Until that happens, I will just buy the SC from Chaz.
Respected Contributor

Cosmic1, I got a kick out of your post!  LOL!  I go through the oils but they do last months so I don't get alot of those.  The thing I use mostly is the CC.  I'm getting low so I have to stock up.  I go to Chaz's site a decent amount of times too, to get single items or when something new comes out and I can't wait!

Esteemed Contributor

@cosmic1 - Love that idea! I don't use the mousse although I've tried it, I have plenty of RTM and oils - but I would like the SC in the seasonal scents as a twosome.