WEN

Super Contributor

Pumpkin Return?

[ Edited ]

Have decided to try Wen again after a few years . I thought the Fall ginger Pumpkin was out all year, it is my favorite. I don’t see it except in gallons. The Vanilla Pumpkin sounds good too, also not available now. When do they return usually? Hoping soon. Also is there usually a Fall Pumpkin TSV? What is usually included in seasonal tsvs? Thanks in advance, Susi.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pumpkin Return?

[ Edited ]

@Susic I think it has been a while since Fall Ginger Pumpkin was offered year round.  It's included in the June Gallon specials becuase Chaz and QVC try to include as many formulas (scents) as possible in this annual promotion.  I expect Fall Ginger Pumpkin will return in August or September. 

Super Contributor

Thank you for information! Was just checking to see if I could buy Wen locally as my hair is  so bad right now, and I can’t find it any store . I have seen it on display somewhere, maybe Ulta, but not listed on web site. Are you aware of stores that carry it?  I have a little 613 from years ago, but may need one more bottle of something to Tide me over til next tsv.Thanks again!

Regular Contributor
Super Contributor

No I didn’t ! Thank you Greenqueen2! I searched for pumpkin and nothing came up. This is certainly a better buy than I saw on line. Had wanted to try the winter cranberry mint too. Now hoping the Vanilla Pumpkin will return this fall . Thanks again! Susi

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Susic According to Chaz, QVC only wants to carry THREE scents a season from now on. The June gallon month has been treated differently where they had several seasonals, including three that will not be included at QVC in the future (Winter Vanilla Mint, Fall Ginger Pumpkin, and Summer Mango Coconut). 

The fall selections in smaller sizes that will be available starting in September are Fall Tuscan Pear, Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin, and a new Apple product which is called Fall Apple Harvest, I believe. It is a lighter, crisper scent than the original Fall Apple Spice he used to have. Anyone going to his salon has had a chance to smell it.

He is replacing the Winter Vanilla Mint with another product he has already created, but has yet to mention it on TV that I am aware of. That too has been available to smell at his salon, and I really like it. Haven't heard anything about his plans for what will replace the Summer Mango Coconut.

That being said, you can always get the Ginger Pumpkin (one of my favorites too) from his salon or his website during the Fall, and you can get it in the smaller 16 or 32 ounce size. You will pay more for it than if QVC still carried it, but if it is what you like, then that probably won't matter. Heart

Hope this helps!

Super Contributor

Thank you too World Traveler! Good to know plan for future. I just ordered the seasonal 5 piece sampler. Was going to order the Pumpkin Vanilla on line, but can wait til on the Q in a few months! Looking forward to getting back on Wen, need something different! Sad about Pumpkin Spice getting the boot though.....

Respected Contributor

Hi @World Traveler!  So Fall gets a new one to replace Ginger Pumpkin and there's another one to replace Winter Vanilla Mint?  Wowee!  Since I got a gallon, I got the sample of Hope.  I like it.  I'd like to try it in other stuff but I know it won't be available for a while.  Yes, you're right QVC kind of limits what he can offer us.  I was lucky to get the Tropical Paradise in a gallon.  I got it in May.  I always browse QVC's site most every day and when I saw it there, I thought, oh, it'll be on waitlist but I was able to check out and they shipped it pretty fast too!  After a few days, it was gone off the site and it hasn't returned in the gallon.  I take it that it's only gonna be available in the 32oz., but that's still okay, two 32ozs. equal half a gallon.  I had three 32s and I have one gallon.  I used one and one half already.  Wen Men and the Tropical are up there in my top favorites.  Since you do go to his salon and actually have him do your hair, you get to sample stuff and get inside info!  GREAT!!!!  If it were possible, I would've gotten every gallon QVC has to offer.  It's funny, Winter Vanilla Mint would always make me want to go to our local ice cream parlor and get a chocolate chip mint cone with chocolate sprinkles.  The scent is EXACT.  LOL!!!   I'm anxious to try the new Apple one, it sounds great.  I love Coconut Lime Verbena.  The NBT, I had two of those and now have half a jar left.  It has this fresh, crisp scent.  I loved it the second I tried it.  uh boy!