WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Protective styling with Wen

@chickenmoo wrote:

Those are some great tips Nikki!! I couldn't agree more. My life changed after watching the vid on YouTube of them cleansing Katia's hair...I leave in that much Fig, even though im Caucasian, straight hair...I need that much moisture from all my bleaching. My hair loves it and no more breakage!

i've got the new Light restorative treatment spray, and that's my newest love. I spritz with RTM before pincurling at night...then after I'm done, so give it a shot of the Light spray. In the am, my hair is perfect...just unpin, shake and go! I really like the Light because with the humidity/dampness, sometimes by weeks end my hair isn't as fluffy...but Light keeps it lifted and bouncy all week between cleansings!

i feel ya too...when I was in the hospital I cleansed before going in and when I got out, but in between I was using RTM and protective styling to keep my hair healthy. Wish I'd brought a satin sleep cap or pillowcase tho.lol I'm so thankful for Wen too because as sick as I was, i didn't lose my hair, which was a big worry....sounds dumb considering hospital is serious business and I'm more worried about my hair.lol

hope ur feeling better soon!

~cm

@chickenmoo

Nope,  does not sound dumb, we need the things that make us feel good about ourselves, and give us a positive outlook in order to heal!

You Go Girl!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras