WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Pre-whipped WEN gets Chaz's approval ...sort of.

@Suebdoo Yes, I remember the discussion on the reverse use of the products. That's really strange how that works. Guess there isn't any sort of results you can't get with WEN, right? ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler,  @tcmalfa,  I read about this in another forum. It's because you have a two word name and no symbol between the words.

So the QVC computer is with you through @World , but after you space it thinks you're done with the name.

@World Traveler, sometimes I've gone and found your name on another thread, highlighted it, copied, then come back to the thread where I need it and pasted it in.

@sonechko, i remember that!!  It was right around the time you were packing things, preparing to move, and weren't feeling well at all. I always wanted to ask if you were able to use your Bullet for food after whipping WEN in it, or did the plastic absorb & hold the fragrances. I'll bet that thing really incorporated a lot of air into your whipped WEN.

Sounds like a dreamy textured concoction!

Esteemed Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

I think everyone's got a piece of the puzzle on this one. Smiley Happy It started out with Elise (Beauty iQ) asking Chaz if Wen needed to be diluted for pets. That made him think about the girl with the unruly hair, so in a matter of about 2 minutes, he covered Wen Pets, the bath elixir & using the "Wen/water/empty bottle" method for cleansing her hair! 

He was talking pretty fast, but basically said if someone has unruly, crazy amounts of hair that's difficult to distribute the Wen through:

• Use an empty 32 oz or larger water bottle (or Wen Pets Bottle)
  • Pump 4-6 oz Wen into it
  • Fill halfway with water & shake
  • Fill 3/4 with water & shake again
  • Distribute on wet hair

The video is still up (for now) on the Gallons page if anyone would like to watch it. I'm sure it will disappear & be replaced once Chaz comes back later this month. This info starts about 7:50 into the video...you should see Bella resting on her bed if it's the right one.

Thanks for spotting that video!

It was good to watch it and see the whole story without distraction..

Yes, he starts right after the camera shows Bella.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@ @World Traveler,  @tcmalfa,  I read about this in another forum. It's because you have a two word name and no symbol between the words.

@So the QVC computer is with you through @World , but after you space it thinks you're done with the name.

@World Traveler, sometimes I've gone and found your name on another thread, highlighted it, copied, then come back to the thread where I need it and pasted it in.

@sonechko, i remember that!!  It was right around the time you were packing things, preparing to move, and weren't feeling well at all. I always wanted to ask if you were able to use your Bullet for food after whipping WEN in it, or did the plastic absorb & hold the fragrances. I'll bet that thing really incorporated a lot of air into your whipped WEN.

Sounds like a dreamy textured concoction!

Woman Happy Yeah, I did. My hand hurt back then and I did not want to put any strain on my wrist whipping WEN.  @x Hedge, I did not notice any WEN fragrance lost in a Bullet, but again - WEN is kept and sent to us in the plastic bottles anyways. Guess it's okay.

Regular Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@tcmalfa wrote:

I think everyone's got a piece of the puzzle on this one. Smiley Happy It started out with Elise (Beauty iQ) asking Chaz if Wen needed to be diluted for pets. That made him think about the girl with the unruly hair, so in a matter of about 2 minutes, he covered Wen Pets, the bath elixir & using the "Wen/water/empty bottle" method for cleansing her hair! 

He was talking pretty fast, but basically said if someone has unruly, crazy amounts of hair that's difficult to distribute the Wen through:

• Use an empty 32 oz or larger water bottle (or Wen Pets Bottle)
  • Pump 4-6 oz Wen into it
  • Fill halfway with water & shake
  • Fill 3/4 with water & shake again
  • Distribute on wet hair

The video is still up (for now) on the Gallons page if anyone would like to watch it. I'm sure it will disappear & be replaced once Chaz comes back later this month. This info starts about 7:50 into the video...you should see Bella resting on her bed if it's the right one.

Thanks for spotting that video!

It was good to watch it and see the whole story without distraction..

Yes, he starts right after the camera shows Bella.

@x Hedge I'm glad you got to see the video before it disappeared. I looked this morning & it's already been replaced! I forgot about Gina being there to do a few live shows before Chaz's return.

That brings me to a question for you and some of the others who have used Wen for awhile. Is there any way to know ahead of time if a Beauty iQ show is going to be live or a repeat? Just curious...thanks!

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa It started out just being live on Wednesday-Sunday evenings, I believe that is correct. But I have heard that there are more live shows now. Hopefully, someone else will have a more current understanding of their programming.

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@tcmalfa@,that happens to me too even when I use the drop down menu for her name.  @World Traveler sees the message though!😀

That's really nice of you to update a guide, of sorts, for wenners!!

I have a new one, which is very successful for my naturally curly hair!  Chaz is mentioning now the reverse leave in method.  It's thinnest to thickest.  I do the TTS, mousse, SC then the CC leave in.  The theory of the CC holding in all the moisture works perfectly for me!

@Suebdoo

I've started doing the reverse method and it seems to work better for my naturally wavy/curly hair too! You might have recommended it to me! I don't use the TTS though just the mousse, SC and the CC leave in. Do you think the TTS helps with your curls?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@tcmalfa,  Don't know if this is still correct but it wasl live on-air presentations 4 hours a night / 5 days a week.

Since they keep Friday night's BeautyiQ Steal all weekend i think the live shows might be Mon thru Fri now. But that's just a guess. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks @x Hedge & @World Traveler!

I'll have to pay a little closer attention to the weeknight shows on Beauty iQ. Although I do still like watching the repeats...always catch something I missed during the live shows. Smiley Wink Thanks again! 

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

LOL!!!!!!! @ANewHue 

is that goatsoak a footsoak?

yes, I love a TT goatsoak!

My tablet makes up its own words too.

LMBO! @x Hedge soaks her goats in TT! Those are some loved goats. 🤪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.