WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Prayers For Bella and Riley

@77yangya wrote:

I found out today that they truly believe that there is no Cancer present in Bella’s body.
Although we still do not know what has caused her illness as of yet and we are still waiting on blood tests to come back.
Even though she is still in Intensive Care, I must say she looked much better tonight then she did last night.
Thank you for your continued Love, Support & Prayers.

I saw this on Chaz's facebook site!  YAAAYYYYY!!!  This is good news!!!! 

I'm so happy for Chaz!!!!!!  I wanted to post a link but I'm not sure how, so I copied and pasted!

@77yangya  That is wonderful news - so happy both pups are recovering.  God bless Chaz and his angels  Heart

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Thank y’all for the updates.

Saying prayers for all of them.  If it is a fungal infection they are the dickens to clear up.  Of course better than some others options, but hard.

Holding on to you Miss Bella!  {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Be brave little girl.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Hi Wen Peeps!!!

Bella's HOME!  She's walking around and seems pretty much okay.  I think Chaz said that the doctors think it was a "mild" case of cryptosporidium. 

It's a shame the poor thing had to be ripped open to find that out but They're all back together again.  Whew!

World Traveler, you know how to post links so people can see instead of me just posting!  Thank you!  I'm so happy for Chaz, they weren't gonna let her go until around next Monday but when I saw she's home I was so happy!!!  YYYYAAAYYYY!!!!

I believe prayer's DO make a difference!!!  Thank God in Jesus Precious Name!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - Thank you soooo much for the update on Bella. I'm sure she will do better recuperating at home with her family and furry friends. 

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@77yangya - Thank you soooo much for the update on Bella. I'm sure she will do better recuperating at home with her family and furry friends. 

Hi @riley1 , I wanted everyone to know the good news!  She went home early!  I was so thrilled to find out this morning!  I agree.   Home is the best place!!!!!  YYYAAAAYYY!!

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for Bella and Riley. Godspeed to Chaz.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because again it is off topic