WEN

Respected Contributor

Poor Chaz.  His dog Bella is in hospital with mass in chest area.  They are gonna have to go in and remove and I guess take it to lab.  They aspirated. 

Riley had to have surgery for torn ligament in leg.  Riley just needs to recoup but Bella is in more trouble, I fear.  Just wanted to let you guys know.  I'm asking God to intervene for him.  Chaz is a very loving, caring person and he needs our support right now.  Thank you guys!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Prayers For Bella and Riley

Praying for Bella, Riley, and Chaz.

Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Praying for Bella, Riley, and Chaz.

Me too...bless their hearts!Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Count me in for prayers.  Such a scary time for Chaz.  May God bless this family.

Honored Contributor

Of course....they are his family.  Thank you for your share and keep us posted.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @77yangya   I'm saying many prayers for Bella, Riley and ChazHeart

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this - all will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted @77yangya 

Respected Contributor

I have actually been in similar shoes with my labs. My prayers go out to the girls and Chaz. The ligament will take over 8 weeks to heal, some longer. Poor baby!!

Honored Contributor

From Chaz on the evening of 3/6/19:

Prayers for Bella please. They're not sure what's wrong with her. They believe she has some sort of infection in her chest cavity on or near her lung. They did an x-ray, ultrasound, needle aspirate. They see a lump; however, not cancer. They kept her overnight as well. Tomorrow (3/7) they are doing a CT scan, then most likely surgery to remove the lump/mass.

Riley successfully made it through her surgery and is now on a two-month road to recovery from her ACL (Cruciate Ligament) replacement surgery.

Please send Divine Healing, White Light to Bella and Riley.

IMG_3889.JPG

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting from Chaz's site, World Traveler.  My husband is at work and I'm not really sure how to post links.  That would help explain better than I did.  Poor Chaz cried his heart out.  He's so worried.  The one with the leg problem is bad enough but the one with the other problem, I'm afraid is much more complicated.  They said it may be fox tail.  Some kind of thing that grows.  I think Chaz said he felt one in her fur and pulled it out but if it this thing finds its way internally it can be extremely serious.  He just lost the black dog, I think it was Ella a couple of years ago.  I remember, he was in NY at the time and just held her while she passed.    He said the needle biopsy was negative and I feel that's very encouraging but they need to go in.  I could NOT believe when I saw this because it was just a few days ago he had the birthday party for Hunter.  I posted about it, it was so cute, they had their little party hats on.  Hunter had on blue and the two girls had on pink ones.  My first reaction was anger because he makes us so happy and to see him so sad, then that turned into crying.  Chaz will keep us updated on how things go.  He said he began to see she was becoming lethargic and he felt some swelling and her nose was dry, I think on Monday or the beginning of the week.  Thank you again, World Traveler and everyone on here for well wishes.  It makes him happy, I'm sure.