WEN

Esteemed Contributor

After Chaz said Summer Mango Coconut was his 1st seasonal, and Ginger Pumpkin was the 1st Fall (same year? I dunno) I've been trying to list WEN seasonal cc's by order of their launch date.

I've never tried some of them and have only had QVC a few years. I'm totally lost. 

Can you put them in order without help from the internet?

WEN SEASONAL/year launched

1. SMC           June (any idea what year?)

2.  ?

3.  ?

4.  ?

|

Etc

|

?.   FVWP    Sept   2016

?.   WRC      Dec     2016  

?.   SCB       March 2017

?.   STP       June    2017

_______

I'm sure i could get the launch list from Google or Chaz's, but I thought this might be more fun.

If you find the seasonals too easy, add the classics, restoratives, and ultra nourishing cc's to your launch list.

Sorry, I have no prizes to offer. 

Honored Contributor

First group Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Winter Vanilla Mint, Spring Gardenia Green Tea and Summer Mango Coconut

Second group Fall Apple Spice, Winter Cranberry Mint, Spring Orange Blossom, Summer Honey Peach

Third group Fall Tuscan Pear, Winter White Citrus, Spring Honey Lilac, Summer Coconut Lime Verbena

I think everyone knows this years. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

So wow, the first seasonal he launched was FGP. I must've completely mis-heard Chaz. 

Summer Mango Coconut would've been the 4th launch, then, not the 1st, and that puts the SMC launch in the second calendar year seasonals were made available.

And Chaz never skipped launching a new cc every season from whenever that 1st year was, until Fall 2017, which he is planning to skip?

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

So wow, the first seasonal he launched was FGP. I must've completely mis-heard Chaz. 

Summer Mango Coconut would've been the 4th launch, then, not the 1st, and that puts the SMC launch in the second calendar year seasonals were made available.

And Chaz never skipped launching a new cc every season from whenever that 1st year was, until Fall 2017, which he is planning to skip?

@x Hedge  I heard what you heard but I think Chaz mis-spoke. I think what he meant was SMC was the first summer seasonal.

There has been one year with no new seasonals & that was Fall & Winter 2015 and Spring & Summer 2016

New seasonal years start in the Fall. I agree with @jaxs mom list Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

No, the seasonal years always start in Fall, SMC wasn't in the second group. And yes, there has always been at least one skip year where we get repeats. 

I started using Wen in 2012 and IIRC that was the repeat year for the first group of seasonals. Because I'm almost positive that FGP was first released in 2011. From what I remember, we've had a skip/repeat year for seasonals every time. So new releases Fall-Summer and repeat the next year, then new seasonals fall-Summer and another repeat. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

No, the seasonal years always start in Fall, SMC wasn't in the second group. And yes, there has always been at least one skip year where we get repeats. 

I started using Wen in 2012 and IIRC that was the repeat year for the first group of seasonals. Because I'm almost positive that FGP was first released in 2011. From what I remember, we've had a skip/repeat year for seasonals every time. So new releases Fall-Summer and repeat the next year, then new seasonals fall-Summer and another repeat. 

@jaxs mom  I've only been using WEN for 2 1/2 years so I didn't know there was always a skipped year between new seasonals Smiley Surprised I thought last year was the first year since the seasonals started that there had been a break Smiley Embarassed 

Thanks for furthering my WEN education Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@x Hedge  I heard what you heard but I think Chaz mis-spoke. I think what he meant was SMC was the first summer seasonal.

There has been one year with no new seasonals & that was Fall & Winter 2015 and Spring & Summer 2016

New seasonal years start in the Fall. I agree with @jaxs mom list Smiley Very Happy

That one year gap was critical info @FleaMktQn. Thank you!

I think I started to really pay attention around the time Chaz was busy with 613, BGT, & MIF launches, and that must've been in that one year gap of no new seasonals.

That means I got my first seasonals only 18 months ago. (And one is still half full. I'd better start pumping faster!)

So now I have the order (thanks @jaxs mom!) and more about skipping seasons, I can go back to the calendar and figure the seasonal's launch by month/year.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge  I started using just before the March 2015 TSV That included a 32 oz BGT or MIF CC, with matching SC & RTM, and a 16 oz 613 CC. BGT had been out for awhile and MIF was a new release.

I got a TSV of each. I was so new I didn't know how the ADs worked & didn't take advantage of it. These were my first QVC purchases Woman Very Happy

I was hittin ebay hard cuz I wanted to try Everything NOW LOL Woman LOL

These were the new seasonals at the time I started with WEN

WWC was winter of 2014

SHL was spring 2015

CLV was summer 2015

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge @FleaMktQn@jaxs mom I don't think we do always have a repeat year.

I had just recently looked at this when he said it was a repeat year. I think it is correct. Let me know.

2011-12

FGP, WVM, SGGT, SMC

2012-13 REPEAT at QVC Request-not intended by Chaz

2013-14

FAS, WCM, SOB, SHP (1st Seasonal w/ Styling Ancillaries)

2014-15

FTP, WWC, SHL, SCLV

2015-16 REPEAT (1st Year w/ 3 choices??)

2016-17

FVWP, WRC, SCB, STP

2017-18 REPEAT 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@x Hedge  I started using just before the March 2015 TSV That included a 32 oz BGT or MIF CC, with matching SC & RTM, and a 16 oz 613 CC. BGT had been out for awhile and MIF was a new release.

I got a TSV of each. I was so new I didn't know how the ADs worked & didn't take advantage of it. These were my first QVC purchases Woman Very Happy

I was hittin ebay hard cuz I wanted to try Everything NOW LOL Woman LOL

These were the new seasonals at the time I started with WEN

WWC was winter of 2014

SHL was spring 2015

CLV was summer 2015

Thanks @FleaMktQn.  Just took more question marks off my list.

BGT was included n the 5 piece classic TSV Dec 2014. The label was a little different and while it was rice based and smelled the same, it wasn't marked 'Restorative'.

(Been experimenting whipping 50/50 BGT & PJP.

I swear my hair feels thicker).

So if I calculate this correctly there are a total of 16 seasonals.

2 new seasonals are launched each calendar year.

Example: 2013=March & June / 2014=Sept & Dec / 2015=March & June / 2016=Sept & Dec / 2017=March  & June. 

Working back, that gives me Sept 2010 for the launch of the first seasonal, FGP.

Yes?