WEN

Contributor

I watched Chaz's 8:00 pm show on Q2. Hopefully, I did not hear this right - but I could have sworn he said he WONT be at QVC for the holidays. Please say it isn't so! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
😰
Valued Contributor

@cingisbelieving wrote:

I watched Chaz's 8:00 pm show on Q2. Hopefully, I did not hear this right - but I could have sworn he said he WONT be at QVC for the holidays. Please say it isn't so! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
😰

HEARD THE SAME TOO.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, can't believe he got that in over all the host's interruptions. I took that to mean Gina would be subbing at Q in December. The holiday gift boxed 5packs, and the holiday specials are always popular.

His new salon in NY opens in November and I'd expect him to be absolutely swamped with appointments, and personally overseeing all aspects of the new operation.

Respected Contributor

I wish I had a dime for everytime I have said to myself .. gosh I wish

the host would just let the vendor speak about their product ....why

do we need to know how many have been sold every 2 minutes ....

I want to hear the vendor speak about their products ....especially

someone like Chad ....jmo ....

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - I agree about the host - did the same thing last time she was on with him - very annoying.

Re: Opening new salon - I think Chaz said Jan 20, 2020 the salon opens. Heard this on one of his 'scopes.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the 1-20-20 date @riley1 .

We all know how Chaz is about playing into auspicious numbers.   😉

Frequent Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@cingisbelieving wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler
😰

HEARD THE SAME TOO.

They'll be back after Thanksgiving.....  xoxo

Honored Contributor

THIS WEN puppy & his mama (me!) can’t wait for Chaz to return for the holidays.

6F30B5FE-0278-4207-B900-C82E5519BA6C.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hi Riley1, I heard Chaz say in January too.  I thought he said he won't be here during the holidays though.  I tell ya, I get VERY frustrated when the hosts, no matter who it is, won't just be quiet so Chaz can talk and when they interrupt him, he just breaks off and does not finish his sentence.  SO many times he never finished what he was saying and this is when he was teaching and giving tips.  I'd be shouting QUIET!  My husband laughing and mimicing me.  I'd be freaking out.   ug. 

Anyway, yes I was disappointed too..

Respected Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

I wish I had a dime for everytime I have said to myself .. gosh I wish

the host would just let the vendor speak about their product ....why

do we need to know how many have been sold every 2 minutes ....

I want to hear the vendor speak about their products ....especially

someone like Chad ....jmo ....

YOU KNOW IT TOO!!!!!!  They keep saying how many are sold to prompt folks into not being on the fence about buying, I presume.  I don't see why a host is needed after they introduce the seller anyway.  It's seriously a nuisance.  Sorry but it's so frustrating!