WEN

Trusted Contributor

Please Make an Orange Blossome EDP or EDT

I would love for Chaz to make an Orange Blossom EDP or EDT. The Wen orange blossom fragrance is the best. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please Make an Orange Blossome EDP or EDT

Spring orange blossom is a beautiful light scent and I would buy it absolutely.

Regular Contributor

ITA!!!  I love that scent (along with the lilac)!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ElvisShops, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!! Smiley Happy

@NickelEmily and @lrmuffin it's good to see you both around here again!!! Smiley Happy

Spring Orange Blossom (SOB) and Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) are my two favorite Wen scents. I haven't purchased any of the Wen EDPs yet, but if those two were available then I think I would jump in. Smiley Happy

Spring Orange Blossom was one of the earlier Seasonal, and so was only available in the  CC, Oil, and Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM). -- When Summer Honey Peach (SHP) followed SOB in the summer, that was when Chaz added the Mousse and the Styling Creme (SC) to the new Seasonals in that line. -- And, this past year, (mainly) the newest Seasonals have had an EDP as well. 

That said, there are two recent developments which make me think that Chaz may add some of these products to some of the older Seasonal formulas: 

* this summer Chaz created a Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) EDP -- and SMC was one of the very first Seasonals Chaz created... and is only available in the CC, OIl & RTM... and, as of now, the SMC EDP

* recently, on periscope, Chaz mentioned that he is creating a Mousse and Styling Creme for the Winter Vanilla MInt seasonal formula... and WVM was also one fo the early Seasonals (just available in CC, Oil, and RTM)

This makes me think that maybe Chaz has decided to go back and create additional styling products and EDP for the most popular seasonals.... and Spring Orange Blossom is one of his most popular Seasonals. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

I would love for Chaz to make an Orange Blossom EDP or EDT. The Wen orange blossom fragrance is the best. Thanks.

That would be FANTASTIC!  I would buy it for sure!  I wish he would make a mousse in that scent, also.

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@ElvisShops, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!! Smiley Happy

@NickelEmily and @lrmuffin it's good to see you both around here again!!! Smiley Happy

Spring Orange Blossom (SOB) and Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) are my two favorite Wen scents. I haven't purchased any of the Wen EDPs yet, but if those two were available then I think I would jump in. Smiley Happy

Spring Orange Blossom was one of the earlier Seasonal, and so was only available in the  CC, Oil, and Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM). -- When Summer Honey Peach (SHP) followed SOB in the summer, that was when Chaz added the Mousse and the Styling Creme (SC) to the new Seasonals in that line. -- And, this past year, (mainly) the newest Seasonals have had an EDP as well. 

That said, there are two recent developments which make me think that Chaz may add some of these products to some of the older Seasonal formulas: 

* this summer Chaz created a Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) EDP -- and SMC was one of the very first Seasonals Chaz created... and is only available in the CC, OIl & RTM... and, as of now, the SMC EDP

* recently, on periscope, Chaz mentioned that he is creating a Mousse and Styling Creme for the Winter Vanilla MInt seasonal formula... and WVM was also one fo the early Seasonals (just available in CC, Oil, and RTM)

This makes me think that maybe Chaz has decided to go back and create additional styling products and EDP for the most popular seasonals.... and Spring Orange Blossom is one of his most popular Seasonals. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

So glad about this, Bebe!  I love the WVM scent, but the CC is too drying for me.  The mousse and SC will be divine.

Trusted Contributor

I would buy a Spring Orange Blossom EDP--I love that scent! Even though Chaz's other EDPs haven't lasted very long on me, I would give the SOB a chance anyway because I need a spring scent and I love it.

Super Contributor

I am not a  big perfume person but I would absolutely buy SOB EDP!

Trusted Contributor

I have his orange blossom oil and replenishing spray and use them as a "fragrance,"  but if anyone has any pull with him, beg him pretty please with sugar on top. Smiley Happy His orange blossom has a better scent than even Jo Malone's.

Trusted Contributor

I would DEFINITELY purchase this in bulk! I would also LOVE to have the SC/Moussie in this. From your post to Chaz's ear!